05 Feb 2011
By thewoe
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Finally got the DC Platinum :D

[ Edited ]
25 Replies 835 Views edited 10-02-2011

Yepp i am one of those sad people that actually leveld 6 characters to 30 for the platinum, and the funny thing is i still love the game and im not bored of it.... just have a bit of a headache, took me 3 weeks since launch day to today which is 3 weeks.

Very relived i can start raiding now and i have alot of choice of what to be lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/BABL/IMG_0288.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/BABL/IMG_0287.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26 (835 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Finally got the DC Platinum :D

Lol I couldnt stand doing it again for the fourth time so i gave up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Core™ i7-990x (3.46GHz, 12MB, 6.4GT/sec)
English Genuine Windows® 8 64 BIT
Dual 6GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan
6144MB (3x2GB) 1866MHz DDR3 Tri Channel
512GB Solid State Drive Raid 0 "Stripe" Dual HDD - (2x256GB)
256GB Solid State SATA Additional Drive
Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) & 24X DVD+/-RW
Killer™ 2100 Network Card
Soundblaster XFi Titanium PCIe card

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Firstly, gratz. But..

It is kinda sad, but whats sad about it is that in your race to level up to get your plat, you've now taken most of the fun out of the RPG element of this game.. its like other RPG's I notice people make a character then they're like "I HAVEZ TOO GET TOO LVL 60!!!1" Don't see the point?

Hopefully this won't shorten your gameplay too much :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26 (787 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I dont see how its ruined it for me, if anything its opened up more options for me without leveling 6 characters to 30 being the requirement for the platt i wouldnt have leveled 6 characters i would have leveld one and got bored of it eventually were as with 6 characters i have the option of playing a tank healer or controller so having 6 characters give me more variety and options as if someone requires a healer tank or controller i have a few of each :smileywink:

I enjoyed the game whilst leveling 6 characters and still do, nothing has bored me of it and i feel i have got my moneys worth allready :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26 (779 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Congrats on the plat... i've got 2 chars, ones a tank and the others a healer and both villains, i'll never get plat because i'll never level up any hero side.. lol.

Villains ftw.. mwhahahaha.

symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26 (771 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I intend to get the platinum. Will take a while though as I have a job and my life and a girlfriend who is much more fun :smileywink:.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (714 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Haha good one, thats funny that. Doesnt take half a brain cell to get each character to 30 in 2-3 days, i have a full time job 9am - 6pm 5 days a week and a girlfriend of 8 years and i manage to balance both very well ty. I dont see how having the platt for dc makes me not have a life.

The leveling is easy it doesnt require that much time, its just doing 6 characters and the same quests over and over thats the hard part. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26 (712 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

The platinum is impressive, but to get 6 characters to lvl 30 in a period of 3 weeks, suggests that you are neglecting something in the 'real world'.

I work full-time and am married, spend about 4 hours a night playing, 5 nights a week, and even then I feel that im neglecting my real-world responsibilities.

Still, to each their own. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Villains bully low level Heros or camp building exits for kills, then they are scum (Villains by nature).
But, if Heros kill low level Villains and attack on sight, then they are serving out justice (Heros by nature).
Whichever way you look at it, they are playing the role they signed up for...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (703 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

at the end of the day why is it your concern? even if i was a 40 year old virgin and spent 16 hours a day playing games why would it matter to you? do i know you? no, i have a girlfriend who i dont see mondays, tuesdays, and wednesday nights as we both do our own thing and on those 3 days, for 3 weeks i was playing DC for 5 hours a night, and in that 5 hours i got myself up at least 10 levels, do the math and thats 3 characters for those 3 weeks and 3 nights i didnt see her the other 3 i got playing 2-3 hours before she got home from work and on my days off.

i dont have any bills, all i have is a phone contract so my only responsibilities is my GF and my house and neither of them get neglected.

So i would appreciate it if you would stop annalysing my life and pay more close attention to your own. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26 (694 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

thewoe wrote:
at the end of the day why is it your concern? Even if I was a 40 year old virgin and spent 16 hours a day playing games why would it matter to you? Do I know you? No, I have a girlfriend who I don't see Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday nights as we both do our own thing and on those 3 days, for 3 weeks I was playing DC for 5 hours a night, and in that 5 hours I got myself up at least 10 levels, do the math and that's 3 characters for those 3 weeks and 3 nights I didn't see her the other 3 I got playing 2-3 hours before she got home from work and on my days off.

I don't have any bills, all I have is a phone contract so my only responsibilities is my GF and my house and neither of them get neglected.

So I would appreciate it if you would stop analysing my life and pay more close attention to your own. :smileywink:

Someone's rather touchy and on the defensive lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Core™ i7-990x (3.46GHz, 12MB, 6.4GT/sec)
English Genuine Windows® 8 64 BIT
Dual 6GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan
6144MB (3x2GB) 1866MHz DDR3 Tri Channel
512GB Solid State Drive Raid 0 "Stripe" Dual HDD - (2x256GB)
256GB Solid State SATA Additional Drive
Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) & 24X DVD+/-RW
Killer™ 2100 Network Card
Soundblaster XFi Titanium PCIe card

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (671 Views)