12 Sep 2011
Playstation Staff

Mods answers please

[ Edited ]
18 Replies 231 Views edited 12-09-2011

We cant seem to get any answers from mods or devs on the DC forum about the DLC and hotfix. they have said almost a week ago that SOE is slowing it down or something that the DLC and hotfix are ready to go just need SOE to put it online. we pay a monthly sub and cant understand why the US has there cotent and hotfix but yet we have nothing not even answers. we dont feel we are being treated fair and its really starting to upset people from the EU who play the game.

SO CAN YOU GO WORK YOUR MAGIC AND FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON AND HURRY THEM ALONG. I THINK IF PLAYERS HAD A FEW ANSWERS THEY WOULD BE MUCH CALMER.

ONCE AGAIN WE FIND THAT SONY ARE NOT PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH ANY INFORMATION AND ALSO THIS DLC WAS FREE TO SAY SORRY FOR ALL THE FREEZING AND BUGS PLAYERS HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IN THE PAST BUT NOW WE HAVE TO EVEN WAIT IN THE DARK FOR THIS.

WE WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Mods answers please

So we get ignored on the DCUO forum and on here aswell, thanks. what i dont get is why the game makers dont know a *****ing thing and why SCEE also know *****e all, this sounds like both are telling lies. more lies from sony the thing is though if i lied this many times i would get good at it were sony just spin the same old *****e and expect us to bite down and tuck in.

I ask again can you get some one to come on here or the DCUO forum and give us some answers? will the downtime tomoz be use to sort this mess out?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

still getting ignored.

Hello hello hello earth to sony earth to sony come in sony.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

You won't get any answers here but then we cant get answers anywhere. The treatment by sony to its EU paying customers is absolutely disgraceful. They expect us to pay for this lack of service? We are getting that far behind its a joke.

I was planning to move to the USA server but decided SOE won't be getting any more money from me, just abuse.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Most delays are caused by the regions scee operates in.

America or "North America" speaks one language, ENGLISH.

Britain, spain, france, germany etc etc speak there own language and it takes time to ensure all text and laws are followed, one fault in any country will hold it up for other countries.

It's how it works, nothing we can do or say helps the matter.

Lack of reasoning behind the delay doesn't help i agree, but it is a problem with how each store works in SCEE terrotries.

symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Think you'll find SCEA has more than 1 language to deal with and it has nothing to do with the store.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

north america has 90% english, try and code for a whole region (EU) which has many countries and different ways of release, add to that some parts of asia and austraila.

And yes it is a store issue aka market place problem, it happens in many games not just dc universe, its the same issue why usa get updates first and eu gets left behind.. on all games not just dc!

so put ya dummy back in ya pram and chill out because you don't know what ya talking about.

symonator.net

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

this all kicked off because the activation code was put into the PS store for DC players in the EU to get but when they got it and started up the game thinking that the DLC would be there only found that there wasnt. also players are angry about the lack (well none) of info from devs mods or sony. why do we need the activation code over a week before the DLC and by the way we got the hotfix today but still no DLC.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@ symonator

Ok so your not that bright, I'd gathered that from your previous threads and posts. I'd suggest checking DCUO own forum and see it' a technical issue wich has nothing to do with localisation, but with your obvious lack of intelligence I doubt you would get very far.

As it is I still have a month left sub so i may pop back in, but this marketplace has been going on for 2 months now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

yes because they clearly tell you here that it's related to testing and marketplace, perhaps you need to get glasses?

I wanted to update you on the progress on resolving the issues with the EU PS3 Marketplace and FFTL DLC.  The good news is that the major issues that has held this up in SCEE testing has been resolved.  Unfortunately that does not mean that this will be Live tomorrow.  We are working with SCEE to schedule a date for release for both the Marketplace and the DLC.

By the way it's which and not wich, lol.

Intelligence and all that, you trollin brah? Let's just hope you were joking saying you were 43 on your profile..jeez.

symonator.net

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (131 Views)