25 Jan 2011
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Who is your favorite DC Character

7 Replies 1,158 Views Created 25-01-2011

Hey all,

With the release of DC Universe Online, where good fights evil. the question has to be asked....

Who is your favorite DC character and why?

Pretoria Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (1,158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Who is your favorite DC Character

The thing is mine won't be found in any of the games... I think it's pretty easy to tell it's rorscharch from Watchmen.

In the graphic novel Rorscharch is the one who epitomises the true nature of a superhero - someone who will fight for justice, but isn't dressed in a cape or has a utility belt. Because he was crazy, one can only guess whether he was more in tune or out in his ideals and beliefs in society. Plus the ever-changing mask is one of the cooler superhero apparel ever drawn.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (1,149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

For me, it's a bit of a tie at the moment between Batman (Bruce Wayne, the original, not ***** Grayson who has held the position since Bruce Wayne "died" during Final Crisis) and Green Lantern (that series has been getting stronger and stronger since Geoff Johns penned Rebirth and has continued to grow stronger up to and past Blackest Night).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (1,143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Zatanna Zatara - shame her spell casting is pretty stink in the way of visual effects on DC Universe

Let's Get BEAUTIFUL
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (881 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Oooooooh hard choice here. ....

I agree with Kid_OmegaPF5 - Zatanna Zatara is wicked cool, and she looked like the typical magic mistress that she does from the comics.

But I think my favourite would be Jon Jonzz AKA The Martian Manhunter, just the ultimate with variant powers and the unusal fear of fire rather than spiders or drowning etc.

Also love his shapeshifting capabilities - though my favourite portrayal of him was on the Justice League Unlimited cartoons .... I thought that was pretty cool....

Rant done :smileyhappy:

This force inside me is not so easily beaten, This force inside me tastes like fire. Man? God? Pity. I was hoping for something with a little more .... Thunder....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (796 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Captain America?

"Let me guess...Someone stole your sweet role?"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (748 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Pudgies_Sarah wrote:

Captain America?

Captain America is from Marvel ...... the competition to DC!!

My favourite is a tie between Poison Ivy and Huntress ..... Both total dramatic psychos in their own right.

Ivy and her need to only save Nature.

Huntress and her need to push the limit of what is "ethical" for a Super Hero.

Fleetest of Foot and Pincher of Sheep, Guide to the Dead and the Saint to the Merchant .... I am Hermes, and I am the Original Speedster.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (741 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

My favourite is Captain Marvel, I like the idea of a little kid being able to tranform into a superhero

NZGamer.com Playstation Guy, Also Check Out My Youtube channel under 'twisterjamzz' for some Awesome Gaming Videos.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (588 Views)
0 Kudos