Level 3

Re: Anyone Getting Dark Souls?

@Arsenalmark how u beat the butterfly demon my shield doesnt work,to beat the kapra demon use stairs jump down and when he falls down attack rinse repeat
lifes a lot like toilet paper your either on a roll or taking crap from someone
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 376 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I would also like to know how you beat the butterfly. The only thing I can think of is if I try and use a bow and arrow and try and dodge its shots.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 376 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Just killed the gargoyles but I had some help. Some knight I met just before the bridge with the dragon on was there waiting to help me.

Edit: Now killed the butterfly am on a roll.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 376 (335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

[ Edited ]

Try to stand in front of the butterfly, whenever it fires an attack at you roll out the way, you should be able to to time it well.

Eventually it will come down for a rest, 2 wield sword and smash it up, it took me 2 rounds of to beat it

Edit: Beat the Capra Demon! First few seconds are really hard compared to the rest, I bought Soul Arrow and equipped the mage stuff, dodged to the right, ran up the stairs, smashed the dogs, and sat in the corner of the little ledge that the stairs lead too, he can hit you, but not much, if he manages to walk up to you, you can just jump down and run back up.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 376 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

[ Edited ]

Found a guy who sells a bottomless box which let's you bank stuff at a bonfire :smileyhappy: He's in the Sewers, take the path on the right with the rat and slimes rather than the ones with the frogs.

I also got cursed by the frog fog and got Demons Souls style half health until I can cure it :smileysad:

Edit: Got demolished by the Gaping Dragon :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 376 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Hmmm am having a bit of trouble finding someone. So I have defeated a few bosses now including them gargoyles. I freed the guy in the gold armour in the church. He is suppose to go back to get very first bonfire. But I can't find him I can here him snoring but I can't find him. Any ideas? Also I found a way to get to the crows nest but there is noting in there. It gives you a option to curl up like a ball. But noting happens. Unsure what to do now. Bought my self a catalyst and a soul arrow. Unsure where to go now. 

O I found some fat guy by the church who wants the gates open. Not sure how to open them for him as of yet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 376 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

ocelot07 wrote:

Hmmm am having a bit of trouble finding someone. So I have defeated a few bosses now including them gargoyles. I freed the guy in the gold armour in the church. He is suppose to go back to get very first bonfire. But I can't find him I can here him snoring but I can't find him. Any ideas? Also I found a way to get to the crows nest but there is noting in there. It gives you a option to curl up like a ball. But noting happens. Unsure what to do now. Bought my self a catalyst and a soul arrow. Unsure where to go now. 

O I found some fat guy by the church who wants the gates open. Not sure how to open them for him as of yet.

Venturing into the Sewers seems to be the best option for me atm, I think I'm near the same spot as you, be aware of the Frog fog though, as I said it kills you and gives you a curse which limits you to half health and I have no idea how to cure it yet.

Atm, I'm just farming souls and buying stuff, BUY THE REPAIR BOX FOR 2000 SOULS. It let's you repair stuff in exchange for souls! I was afraid my Drake Sword was gonna go pop soon as it was at less than 100 durability, got the Repair Box and repaired it for 700 souls :smileyvery-happy:

The gold guy is downstairs by the women who reinforces Estus Flask for me.

I'm gonna go back to the Asylum where you started soon and beat the Stray demon

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 376 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

You can go back there? How?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 376 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

if you curl up in a ball in the nest that bird takes you after a while

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 376 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Wow, Gaping Demon is the easiest boss in the game, extremely basic kiting, didn't get hit once.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 376 (268 Views)
0 Kudos