02 Dec 2011
By sigrent
Playstation Staff

Four Kings Ng+++ help

7 Replies 343 Views Created 02-12-2011

Can anyone help with the four kings fight. im lvl 121.

They are driving absolutly insane!

Any help would be appreciated

:Help:

Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream
A murky forgotten land A place where souls May mend your ailing mind You will lose everything
Once branded
The Symbol of the curse
An augur of darkness
Your past, Your future.
Your very light
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Four Kings Ng+++ help

call them horrible names :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (341 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I called them the four queens once but that didnt help :xRolleyes:

A murky forgotten land A place where souls May mend your ailing mind You will lose everything
Once branded
The Symbol of the curse
An augur of darkness
Your past, Your future.
Your very light
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (339 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

sorry i know you actually wanted someone to help lol 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I used to shamelessly abuse the strong magic shield bug to solo them on NG+ and beyond. But that option is off the table now... But hey - at least there's option of asking for help. Every cloud...

I have a new character that is nearly level 40 that I'm hoping to get up to 120ish, but it's not going to happen any time soon.

Are you deliberately sticking to 120? If not, just grind levels until you're OP :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

InfiniteStates wrote:

I used to shamelessly abuse the strong magic shield bug to solo them on NG+ and beyond. But that option is off the table now... But hey - at least there's option of asking for help. Every cloud...

I have a new character that is nearly level 40 that I'm hoping to get up to 120ish, but it's not going to happen any time soon.

Are you deliberately sticking to 120? If not, just grind levels until you're OP :smileyhappy:

Ive done it :Winner: 

Not really deliberatley sticking to 120 im using souls to power up weapons to get the trophies and etc

Might make a new character for pvp since its been patched now so theres more chance of it happening

Once branded
The Symbol of the curse
An augur of darkness
Your past, Your future.
Your very light
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

sigrent wrote:

Might make a new character for pvp since its been patched now so theres more chance of it happening

WP :smileyhappy:

Yeah, online seems to work a lot better now, but most importantly, you can deliberately meet people by arranging when and where, which was next to impossible before.

P.S: 70 seems to be the new PvP level (+/- 10).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I used a high poise armor set (Havels) and the Black Knight Halberd+5.  Rings,  Havel's and the one which regens stamina quicker (forget the name).

The key to this fight is to kill each King as quickly as possible to avoid fighting several at once.

Using high poise armor means you can just hack away at a King and none of his attacks will interupt yours.  You have to avoid his grab attacks though,  but if you stay close he won't cast his magic spells so much.

I've used this technique on NG+,   and currently I'm in NG++ but haven't got to the Four Kings yet,  but should still work.

Good luck!

UK Launch day PS3 60Gb - YLOD 17/08/12 RIP :'(
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (307 Views)
0 Kudos