23 Jun 2010
By: Yaster Community Moderator 17,701 Posts

DC Comics Coming to PSP

3 Replies 928 Views Created 23-06-2010

Today we here at SCE towers are announcing that DC are being added to the PlayStation Comics stable.

Yes, you asked for it and we worked hard to get it but it's happening.  Starting today you have access to an initial selection of over 80 DC Comics that can be downloaded from PlayStation Store including:

Batman: Hush,

Green Lantern: Rebirth,

Fables: Legends in Exiles 

Planetary: All Over the World and Other Stories.

In addition to these launch titles, you’ll get exclusive DC Comics content such as Superman/Batman, Resistance, Free Realms and God of War. Lastly, we’ve also released a free 10 page story today of Superman #700, as well as free downloads of Bayou, Fringe, Mirrors Edge, and Resistance.

Keep an eye out for todays store update which will be coming very soon, in the meantime enjoy this video.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (928 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: DC Comics Coming to PSP

Finally some DC comics for PSP.  Great news, thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (846 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The first two weeks of DC have been great so far, though rather sore on my wallet lol. It's great to see they haven't just been offering loads of Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman or something, but they have actually been offering stuff like Fables and Planetary. Really launched with a very strong lineup I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ravenblade86 wrote:

The first two weeks of DC have been great so far, though rather sore on my wallet lol. It's great to see they haven't just been offering loads of Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman or something, but they have actually been offering stuff like Fables and Planetary. Really launched with a very strong lineup I think.

I just finished reading Green Lantern: Rebirth and I just bought the Authority and Planetary. Yeah I agree, I like the mix of DC comics that are being released.  Wish I had a bigger wallet though :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (555 Views)
0 Kudos