25 Oct 2008
Playstation Staff

Rockstar Social Club

6 Replies 2,746 Views Created 25-10-2008

I linked my account to www.rockstarsocialclub.com when i got GTAIV but it never got updated, now i have midnight club i wanted to see my stats online yet when i try, even though i am logged in it says i need to link the account i use for midnight club with the site and make sure i have played the game, i have done both things but it just wont link.

Any ideas from you guys that use it??

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (2,746 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Rockstar Social Club

Eraunsti wrote:

I linked my account to www.rockstarsocialclub.com when i got GTAIV but it never got updated, now i have midnight club i wanted to see my stats online yet when i try, even though i am logged in it says i need to link the account i use for midnight club with the site and make sure i have played the game, i have done both things but it just wont link.

Any ideas from you guys that use it??

Hi Fellas.

Me and a few others also are having this problem but i managed yesturday to get it sorted out took more than several attempts to get it to link but even after all that the statistics are not updating properly i've done 17% of the game and the statistics claim i've only done 5% of the game i the Social Club so i guess Rockstar are having a few issues with automatic updating or heavy loads.

Gee.

--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (2,740 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

dont know i havent even been able to play it online yet says the servers are down for midnight club

what i did was logged out of social club logged in again turned on ps3 played gta a while logged out then logged in again while still playing it took about 3 days for it to actually work properly

1000th post 12-02-2010 08:06 PM !
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (2,715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mine seems to be working/updating ok. I will keep an eye out on it though and see if things improve/worsen. -- Is that a word haha.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (2,669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i cant link my game to my game psn account keeps coming up with unable to authenticate, any1 experienced that?

"WHERE ARE THE ISA??"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (2,652 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The club is slow to update some parts yet fine in others... weird.  In particular the Driving licence.
[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1056060677.png[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (2,592 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Betreff: Rockstar Social Club

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,314 Views)
0 Kudos