Driving & Racing

Driving & Racing: General Discussion

Driving & Racing: General Discussion

Level 3

Re: WRC game for PS3?

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this has been seen before, but...

I thought people here might be interested in what i came across while serching Youtube With the term WRC2010

WRC: the official videogame 2010, Making of at Milestone studios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EI9HF52LLk

I know i'll probably try and get a copy when it gets realeased no matter what.... 

eventhough,  i am  hoping they put more manufacturers than just Ford and Citroen (Hoping for Suburu and Mitsubishi )  it is probably very unlikely there will be :Shame::smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

that was an interesting vid. Seems they seem to be stugling with certain things...i hope this is equal if not better than dirt 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Imo,  not exactly equal to Dirt 2 :smileyvery-happy:

As i hope, they don't add anything  other than Rally and unless it it "Ghost Type" racing, no other car is on the same part of the track you are on, unless it is there for a reason.  ( etc... The one that started behind you caught up to you  becuase you were ether to slow or you crashed  ) 

If they do put a ghost type in, i personally hope they give you a option to ajust the brightness of the ghost  or/and turn it off .. as i didn't like that much in Dirt2  as it took my concentraction off driving the track (etc upcoming courners , avoiding rocks ) :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ya rally mode is best. rallycross in dirt 2 is just a mess and has me leading 1 lap then bam taken out into last by a dude hiting me into a wall while drifting...sigh.

I hope is has some sort of ranking system similar to dirt 2 though indicating level of exp ect ya know.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (606 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Yep i know what you mean... :Thumbs:.

Though from personal stand point , it dosn't concern me that much about a ranking system as i just want to race  but, if i lucky enough to win, even better :Thumbs::smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ya but i cant stand games that dont have a boasting system man!! hahaha

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

:Lol: Skywarp00

I have a feeling, they will have some sort of Ranking Boards at the very least.

anyway, i was looking at some of the places that sell games on the web,  one of them i saying that it is expected to be released on September 23

Looks at one of my previuos posts, I can't belive what i  said ... :Blush::Stupid: (facepalm)

Of course it is only  going to be  Rally only, the games name is FIA World Rally Championship,  it would pretty stupid otherwise:Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

sweet man! sept sounds good!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (572 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Thought they would have some sort of Raking system

http://www.wrcthegame.com/

there is a trailer there as well

http://www.wrcthegame.com/trailer.php

even if it dosen't turn out to be better ..

LOL on the references to Dirt2 (Dirt gets thrown up in front of the Beverly hills sign then "More Real" pops up etc... ) :Lol:

hope, the scence where the Ford Focus  is racing on "SNOW" and/or "ICE" is confirmation that this is in the Game. :Smile:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (555 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I just play Colin McCrae Rally again and again.... via my ps3... playing the psone disc!

Rally 2.0 is .... ok.....

Colin McCrae dirt??? that Ken Block bloke made that.... why not just use his own name? Cos he wanted to cash in on McCrae I think...

& Block is in wrc for real... I think he has one point... or maybe half a point!

No other vehicles please... just rally cars rallying...
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (431 Views)
0 Kudos