Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Grand Turismo 5 vs Forza Motorsport 3 - Montage in 720p

[ Edited ]

DeathroW22 wrote:

whosgotpotential wrote:
3. im also way past the age where anything anyone says on an internet forum could affect me, and quite frankly i think its pretty funny that you still hold the hope that what you say here affects me :laugh:

We affect you so much that you can't help but keep making more and more accounts just to come talk to us. You know its true.

inb4spin

Message Edited by DeathroW22 on 12-06-2009 01:01 AM

That pretty much hit the nail on the head regarding TehPotentialz. Software developer with a fast car and a long term girlfriend my rear end. Nobody over the age of 14 would ever act as infantile and console obsessive. The amazing thing is he's apparently a software developer ... who has been beaten down every time he's EVER tried to discuss the technical aspects of software by those on the forum far more knowledgable than him and able to call out his BS. You're not fooling anyone Potentialz ... I'd say why not leave why you still have some self-respect but that would imply you actually had any in the first place ...

But I'm sure you're going to carry on proving how mature and successful you are by continuing to make a fool of yourself on a forum that has banned you multiple times under multiple pseudonyms. Yeah cause that's REALLY proving your point ...

Message Edited by Scythegpd on 12-06-2009 09:12 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Scythegpd wrote:

Software developer with a fast car and a long term girlfriend my rear end. Nobody over the age of 14 would ever act as infantile and console obsessive. The amazing thing is he's apparently a software developer ... who has been beaten down every time he's EVER tried to discuss the technical aspects of software by those on the forum far more knowledgable than him and able to call out his BS. 

never been 'beaten down' when talking technical aspects of software on here, never will :smileyhappy:.
please, give me an example of even a SINGLE time where i have been 'beaten down' when talking about the technical aspects of software. just one.
people on here have seen my car, and i dont know what you consider fast over there, but a low 13s quarter mile in a mildly modded car is regarded as pretty quick in australia. if you really want i can even take a picture of me holding a 'look scythe, its potentialz car' sign to prove it :laugh:
believe what you want, but youre wrong :smileyhappy:.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Locked, because this is so far-off topic that there's no going back.

If you really need to have arguments with someone, then take it off here and outside of the forums.

OP, sorry your topic was hijacked. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23 (292 Views)
0 Kudos