[EN] Archive

E3 General Discussion

E3 General Discussion

01 Jun 2012
By: AnthoAsho Member 9028 Posts
Level 3

Is there even anything left?

7 Replies 286 Views Created 02-06-2012
Prior to e3 it seems that so much has been shown, what could be under their sleeves?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Is there even anything left?

PS3 wise i dont think there will be too much. Probably the PS1 & PS2 game streaming via Galkai which will be free for Plus members.

Ws hoping the next Gears of War would go Multiplatform but doesn't look like thats happening.

Timed Excluive DLC on GTAV will be the only Megaton that i can actually see happening.

Most of the new stuff will be games for Vita. Killzone and Call of Duty will probably be shown off.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

There wont be many new games announced just more details and demo's of games that are out this year and next year like Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2, Tomb Raider etc i think Dead Space 3 might be officially announced though if it hasnt already

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

It happens every year. There is still plenty of announcements and surprises to go at yet, hopefully.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

People say this every year, they announce things early to build excitement, then have other big announcements. I'm interested to see what Sony account about the future of PS+
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Developers either reveal things before E3 or after E3 these days. I miss the old days of the big conferences trying to steal the show but it just doesn't seem that likely to happen this year.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I think just about everything has been leaked again.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

To summarise, there wasn't much left :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (146 Views)
0 Kudos