Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 112

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

05 Mar 2009
By TheNarrator

TheNarrator

  • MVP
  • Offline
98%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

[ Edited ]
5,827 Replies 37,376 Views edited 11-03-2013

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

 


 


In the morning. when the birds start singing, the postman jams our breakables through our letterboxes, and when we frag many, many enemies in Killzone. yes, Killzone AM! is a Saturday morning event for all of us on the forums to get together and hopefully have some fun breaking into bases, stealing propaganda and generally making a mess of either the Helghast or ISA, whichever takes our fancy.

Everyones invited! all suggestions are welcome, whether its a Body Count only morning or a full-blown, blood-spewed war... on the smallest map. a whole cocktail of modes! doesnt matter if youre the worst player in the world or the best, there will always be someone to kill, and practice always makes perfect :smileyvery-happy:.

All the info you need is updated each week and viewable above, and we should have some sig-related rewards for some players aswell.

 

If youre having trouble, search for passworded rooms and that should narrow it down. you can also check out the event on the Killzone.com forums, here.

 

 

PS3 Theme

Just for looking at this page and thinking about joining in on KZAM means that you instantly get the PS3 Theme!

 

In HD and SD with a range of lovely colours and stuff, just click the link and follow the instructions to install.

 

Come along to the event each week with your newly dressed up XMB!

 

 

KZAM on Twitter

Each week the event gets tweeted! a runthrough as they unfold, which is the next best thing to being in the game :)

 

If you cant come play, its ok, you can still watch all the craziness as it happens.

 

So if you get a wicked 'nade kill, and your team wins in style, itll be there for all to see and celebrate :D

 

 

Cinema

Some of the guys have been kind enough to put some fantastic videos together, to show off some of the cool games we've had!

 

for the 100th game, Lt_Fed_Brusque and Walshyb_2k9 captured some great gameplay with the videos below. and litterature gives a peek at the Theme.

 

 

>here<

Lt_Fed_Brusques video

 

>here<

Walshyb_2k9s video

 

>here<

litteratures video

 

 

LABELS:
KZAM!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
02
/16

TownyBoy

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TownyBoy
Accepted Solution
Argh it said my faction won and then i got D/C :(
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

03
/16

SquiddlerUK

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SquiddlerUK
Accepted Solution
:D I'm done now with the GL anyway. Just wanted to see what it was like, but i know how much it *****s people off so i'll go back to the shotgun!:)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

04
/16

xKillerMonkeyx

  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xKillerMonkeyx
Accepted Solution

SquiddlerUK ha escrito:
:D I'm done now with the GL anyway. Just wanted to see what it was like, but i know how much it *****s people off so i'll go back to the shotgun!:)

shogun, much betterlol that last game wastedious, turrets everywhere and shotguns everywhere. WOW.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

PSN: TalllPaul
Beta Tester
10
/16

milnerant

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
milnerant
Accepted Solution
I got the pesky little assasin target to win the game for ISA, hiding amongst a spawn
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


02
/16

mickbhal

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mickbhal
Accepted Solution

shogun, much betterlol that last game wastedious, turrets everywhere and shotguns everywhere. WOW.


Yes that was fun.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Register with the EU PS3 Blog

[







PS3 Trophies
http://i44.tinypic.com/2prcnk3.jpg
Beta Tester
05
/16

geddesmond2

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
76%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
geddesmond2
Accepted Solution
yeah like wats up.ive been looking for this game since 11:30 and cant find it.dont tell me it was just the one game yous played and yes ive searched password yes,password no,password all,my rank yes,my rank n,all possible combinations and no game named that:Cry:
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

02
/16

SgtBarnes

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SgtBarnes
Accepted Solution
Next time i`ll wake up a bit before attempting to resemble anysort of competent player lol. Sorry for The TK`s to anyone I may have blasted ;).
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!



Beggars are operating on this train, please do NOT encourage professional beggars, if you have any spare change you can give it to me.

02
/16

TownyBoy

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TownyBoy
Accepted Solution
Cheers guys for a great match. I apologise to my team for sniper wh0ring and the odd team kill :P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Beta Tester
03
/16

revolver20

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
revolver20
Accepted Solution
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

04
/16

yellams

  • Offline
86%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
yellams
Accepted Solution

revolver20 wrote:
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.

YOU! :P
About 6 times you killed me repairing that dam turret!
Where were you hiding?!
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Photobucket
Gamertag - yeilams
Beta Tester
03
/16

revolver20

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
revolver20
Accepted Solution

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.

YOU! :P
About 6 times you killed me repairing that dam turret!
Where were you hiding?!

Everywhere lol, i think i managed to annoy vertago more he was calling me everything under the sun. =p

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

04
/16

yellams

  • Offline
86%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
yellams
Accepted Solution

revolver20 wrote:

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.

YOU! :P
About 6 times you killed me repairing that dam turret!
Where were you hiding?!

Everywhere lol, i think i managed to annoy vertago more he was calling me everything under the sun. =p



Everywhere eh?
Just always happened to be passing me as I repaired ¬_¬ :P

Then that last map...how were you killing me from so far? I had a sniper...with no bullets xD
You're pretty good though :P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Photobucket
Gamertag - yeilams
Beta Tester
03
/16

revolver20

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
revolver20
Accepted Solution

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.

YOU! :P
About 6 times you killed me repairing that dam turret!
Where were you hiding?!

Everywhere lol, i think i managed to annoy vertago more he was calling me everything under the sun. =p



Everywhere eh?
Just always happened to be passing me as I repaired ¬_¬ :P

Then that last map...how were you killing me from so far? I had a sniper...with no bullets xD
You're pretty good though :P

Haha its that assault rifle its awesome best gun by a mile, I just find this game incredibly easy comapered to nearly every other FPS i have no idea why. I was trying to do the medics proud as im bored of everyone being saboteurs.

 

You got me a couple of times as i was trying to pick you off from afar.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

04
/16

yellams

  • Offline
86%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
yellams
Accepted Solution

revolver20 wrote:

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:

yellams wrote:

revolver20 wrote:
Good game racked up a nice amount of kills.

YOU! :P
About 6 times you killed me repairing that dam turret!
Where were you hiding?!

Everywhere lol, i think i managed to annoy vertago more he was calling me everything under the sun. =p



Everywhere eh?
Just always happened to be passing me as I repaired ¬_¬ :P

Then that last map...how were you killing me from so far? I had a sniper...with no bullets xD
You're pretty good though :P

Haha its that assault rifle its awesome best gun by a mile, I just find this game incredibly easy comapered to nearly every other FPS i have no idea why. I was trying to do the medics proud as im bored of everyone being saboteurs.

 

You got me a couple of times as i was trying to pick you off from afar.



Yeah my spot and mark was working quite nicley, especially when we were attacking in S&D :D
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Photobucket
Gamertag - yeilams
04
/16

xKillerMonkeyx

  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xKillerMonkeyx
Accepted Solution

Am off for dinner, me and Towny exchanged a good few team kills these games lol.

 

Oh and i hate pyhruss rise and i hate snipers, you may have sniped me Towny but i still crept behind you and pumped you full of lead (may have popped a sneaky teabag in there once aswell):Cool:

Mensaje editado por xKillerMonkeyx en 07-03-2009 12:36 PM
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

[ Edited ]
PSN: TalllPaul
Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution
Good game guys:D
Hopefully same next week;)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

PSN: FrankieADZ

02
/16

TownyBoy

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TownyBoy
Accepted Solution
On Pyryeas (can't spell it lol) Rise does anyone else find it hard to snipe long distances without the cloak on? It clears up the screen so you can see through the dust. How I managed to snipe KillerMonkey from a clear mile :P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

05
/16

Oizu

  • Offline
88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Oizu
Accepted Solution

TownyBoy wrote:
On Pyryeas (can't spell it lol) Rise does anyone else find it hard to snipe long distances without the cloak on? It clears up the screen so you can see through the dust. How I managed to snipe KillerMonkey from a clear mile :P

wierd, i find it much harder personally, especially as ISA because you cant see the eyes so clearly

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
MVP
11
/16

TheNarrator

  • MVP
  • Offline
98%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheNarrator
Accepted Solution

cool thanks for al coming guys. it got rather mental on those smaller maps lol, all good fun.

 

after playing these games, are there any suggestions? things youd like changed for next week? i thought i switched Friendly Off (or On, whatever). ill keep the room open for a bit longer ;)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

KZAM!
Beta Tester
04
/16

paulhammeruk

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
82%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
paulhammeruk
Accepted Solution
Good game people!


P.S wheres my cookie Narrator?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


Every single day, stress comes in every way
I ain't got time for nobody!
Beta Tester
10
/16

milnerant

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
milnerant
Accepted Solution

TheNarrator wrote:

cool thanks for al coming guys. it got rather mental on those smaller maps lol, all good fun.

 

after playing these games, are there any suggestions? things youd like changed for next week? i thought i switched Friendly Off (or On, whatever). ill keep the room open for a bit longer ;)


Maybe the option of team choosing?  Shame clan teams dont automatch together.  great games, 150 points the one.  Apologise for the hit and runs, and setting up some nice little bot friends around your base.  Maybe go the other way round next time.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!


Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel