Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Ye Olde MGS Pub

[ Edited ]
45,177 Replies 135,348 Views edited 20-01-2012

lol nah im just kidding about. remember how **** it was. but brilliantly ****

p.s i have brought jesus christ back.if you want to see him go to church. if you dont know where church is just go to the place surrounded by old people on sunday
p.p.s its meant to say mgs pub but i added a e so its a naughty word now

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

SGTDANIEL

87%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SGTDANIEL
Accepted Solution
The demo was ok. I liked the combat but I really hated the driving - it was really akward and stiff (That's what she said :P ). Story seemed interesting though; as did the atmosphere.

Aftenoon pub :)

Re: Ye Olde Mgs pub

/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
It was Kojima's birthday on the 24th.
0 Kudos

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid

Twitter

/16

AnthoAsho

91%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AnthoAsho
Accepted Solution
Okay? :P
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution

Hello, erm... Morning. :)

I was busy yesterday, and the day before so I've not been on much. I put "MUSIC 2000" in my PS3 yesterday, and I've noticed it has a HUGE compatability issue with PS3. The sounds don't load and you end up with this nasty sounding array of BEEPS, BOPS and BOOOOOOOPs.. very painful on the ears. lol Then I put it in PS2, same thing.... So I dug out my old dusty Playstation 1 (the FIRST model) and it works on there but takes a while to read things. Gave up in the end, I'll wait for LBP's Music thing :)

Played some HAWX1 again, I am now a level 24, it's taking ages to level up XD I just want the planes and new weapons, it's gonna take ages!

My sister is on one of those Caravan Holidays with her kids, you know 'em... people in Tiger costumes doing shows while adults play bingo lol, those kind. Anyway she came back to leeds to check her house was ok, and draw some money out of the bank and whatnot, and my other sister gave her a lift back over to Cayton bay near Scarborough. I went for the ride out, and we went past Leeds Fest. There was a car in a ditch upside down, and another one with an ambulance man going through the boot. Then from the A64 all the way back to Leeds, there was about 15 cars that had been pulled over by the police.

I Hope you're all well anyway.
Coffee time.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

ravingzombie

• Beta Tester
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ravingzombie
Accepted Solution

Morning pub.

I've ben really out of energy for the past few weeks, think I should go to the doctor about it.

Anyway, work has just *****ed me around again. Should really have expected it as it happens every bloody month.

Went in 3 weeks ago with my new college timetable, which I start back tomorrow. I showed them the times I was in college, and the days that would be best for me to work. Explaining how stressed out I got at working every friday,saturday,sunday during my HNC and having no time to study, I asked to have two days off together at the weekend, either being friday saturday, or saturday sunday.

New manager tells me that's no problem, as he doesnt want me getting stressed. So I go in yesterday to see the next two weeks schedules up ( starting today)

This week Im working today, a day im in college ( told them I wont be coming in to work though) and saturday. Next week, Im working Sunday, Friday, Saturday, no doubt the Sunday to follow too...

Can't wait for the new Tesco's and stuff to open up here, I will be first in line for a job interview.

0 Kudos

/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
Sounds like your jobs pretty crappy.

I've played the Joe Danger Demo now, I thought it was alright but didn't like some things.
So for now, it's a no buy for me.
0 Kudos

Twitter

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
I kinda liked Shank from the demo... Ruse felt a bit of a shame. It has nice graphics but I couldn't give the gameplay my time at all. I tried the HAWX2 demo again today, as much as I WANT the game to grow on me it won't. :(

All jobs are crappy after a while, sns. lol
0 Kudos

/16

FootieGamerUK

96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FootieGamerUK
Accepted Solution
That reminds me that I need to download the Joe Danger demo.
0 Kudos

photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
Joe Danger demo wasn't what I expected it to be, the reversing seems silly. Otherwise it's an ok game but I think it's not worth £9.99.

Enny Waze, Morning Pub.
I'm gonna be gone for a week, I'll be in a seaside place near Scarborough, where you cross over the road and you're on the beach... gonna take my PSP I think.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

lordsynbios

• Beta Tester
89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lordsynbios
Accepted Solution
Hello pub, I'm bored, the one day where I've got nothing planned, and the sun comes out, lol. Gonna be playing through LBP, trying to get as many of the prize bubbles/etc, so I can transfer over to LBP2, this is the first time I've been annoyed at my old PS3 dying, had earned so much on that game. If anyone fancies giving me a hand on the multiplayer ones, give us a shout.

I bought Joe Danger, think there was a discount on PS+ or something, it's a good game, good fun.

The Shank demo was ok, but I'd rather play something like Castle Crashers, which is coming soon to PSN. Anyone getting it? Would be tempted to buy it again if anyone was.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
If you're still playing LBP when I get back from my break, I'll help you round up all the bubbles I know how to get. Some need me to ACE levels though and I just CAN'T lol I want clothing more than stickers. The more cothing I have ready for LBP2 the more costumes I can make for Sackbots.

All these awful games like SKATE, that have a "time saver" thing you can buy that unlocks all content... and LBP doesn't have one, I'd pay for 100% items. But I guess they can't because there's a trophy for having all the stuff. :(
0 Kudos

/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
I played the HAWX 2 demo and I thought it was ok. That sort of game though isn't really my thing.
I also played Stranglehold demo. (yeah I know it's old)
It was part of the download list I mentioned a while back, some were old demos which I downloaded because apparently I hadn't before.
Anyway I thought that was alright too. Does anyone have Stranglehold?
0 Kudos

Twitter

/16

FootieGamerUK

96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FootieGamerUK
Accepted Solution
Only got up half an hour ago. Apparently a few people tried to wake my up but I was in such a deep sleep they couldn't. D:
0 Kudos

photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
/16

deanibo

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
deanibo
Accepted Solution

SolidNinjaSnake wrote:
 Does anyone have Stranglehold?

I used to, don't bother mate, it's crap. Only good thing is shooting people in the balls :lol:

0 Kudos

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=62&thread.id=1255328&page=1 - GD TROPHY HOARDERS!
/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution
Haha. I did watch some reviews for it, they mentioned about it being repetitive after a while.
That I could see just from the demo as I could feel it then! XD
0 Kudos

Twitter

/16

Milky_Joe

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Milky_Joe
Accepted Solution
Afternoon all. Got back from Leeds Festival this morning and @m absolutely shattered. Didn't get much sleep at all last night as there's a habit of setting fire to stuff on the last night xD

Guns 'n' Roses and Blink 182 were immense!! Great choice of headliners and for the most part the rest of the bands I saw were pretty good too :D

Anyway, SNS, what's this about not seeing any films with Brad Pitt in?! You have to see the films Muz listed NAOW! (Apart frm Mr and Mrs Smith, that has no right to be on the list :P)
0 Kudos

Photobucket
Beta Tester
/16

ravingzombie

• Beta Tester
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ravingzombie
Accepted Solution

Evening pub.

Just aobut finished FF13 I reckon. Just thought the pope for the second time. Still really enjoying it, but got to give it back to my friend as she's moving soon. This would be the female friend theres always been feelings for D:

Anyway, I'll be up for playing LBP Lordy, I too need to get all the bubbles again!

First day back at college today, half of the class from last year are back so it's all good, but the others in the class seem lke creeps.

0 Kudos

/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

Milky_Joe wrote:
Afternoon all. Got back from Leeds Festival this morning and @m absolutely shattered. Didn't get much sleep at all last night as there's a habit of setting fire to stuff on the last night xD

Guns 'n' Roses and Blink 182 were immense!! Great choice of headliners and for the most part the rest of the bands I saw were pretty good too :D

Anyway, SNS, what's this about not seeing any films with Brad Pitt in?! You have to see the films Muz listed NAOW! (Apart frm Mr and Mrs Smith, that has no right to be on the list :P)

I saw GNR playing Welcome to Jungle and they seemed ***** as Axl just kept stopping singing during a line but I dunno if that was sounds issues or whatever as for Blink I know one of my mates said that she was watching and was toying with decided to turn it off so it doesn't destroy her memories of them.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

ravingzombie

• Beta Tester
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ravingzombie
Accepted Solution

GnR Were pretty darn poor, but its to be expected from a band with only one original member.

Blink weren't as good last night as when I saw them three weeks ago. Toms voice was alot better, Then again, it was the second night of their tour. If you want to see how Blink are still, watch the Glasgow show on youtube to be safe, as they sound exactly as they used to.

0 Kudos

/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution

ravingzombie wrote:

GnR Were pretty darn poor, but its to be expected from a band with only one original member.

Blink weren't as good last night as when I saw them three weeks ago. Toms voice was alot better, Then again, it was the second night of their tour. If you want to see how Blink are still, watch the Glasgow show on youtube to be safe, as they sound exactly as they used to.

Lip-syncing? :p

Joking.

0 Kudos

Twitter

/16

terry_mandarin

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
terry_mandarin
Accepted Solution
I have no money, so I will be doing another MGS marathon. Will you sponsor me?
0 Kudos

>
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel