Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Ye Olde MGS Pub

[ Edited ]
45,177 Replies 134,949 Views edited 20-01-2012

lol nah im just kidding about. remember how **** it was. but brilliantly ****

p.s i have brought jesus christ back.if you want to see him go to church. if you dont know where church is just go to the place surrounded by old people on sunday
p.p.s its meant to say mgs pub but i added a e so its a naughty word now

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

Mine should be here in the next 57 minutes.

Also Store Update

FFXIII-2 DLC for PS3 and i'll see about Vita stuff later.

0 Kudos

Re: Ye Olde Mgs pub

Beta Tester
/16

lordsynbios

• Beta Tester
89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lordsynbios
Accepted Solution
First impressions of the Vita are very good, the screen looks gorgeous. Haven't played much on it, downloading some stuff and waiting for my discount code for Stardust, really can't wait to see how that looks on the screen.
0 Kudos

/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

I played Uncharted so far looks really good only on about Chapter 6 and now I'm gonna play Wipeout.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
Been 2 days of no gaming, it's boring but only because I need money to do my other hobbies. ( I need money for gaming, I know but I mean I'd need to buy things, where as gaming I could go back to the ones I already have).

Anyway... nothing else. Stop reading, if you were.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

ravingzombie

• Beta Tester
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ravingzombie
Accepted Solution

Hi pub.

Not alot to report, gave up some silly things for lent, some Im not sure why I gave up, but what the hell!

Moving out on Tuesday, got my own flat all arranged. Furniture all been bought, broadband all arranged, just need to wait a while until sofas actually get delivered though, hopefully once I've settled in the place will look pretty neat.

Not much else to report. Bought the Riddick game the other day for a fiver. Finished Butcher Bay, and can happily say I've already had my money's worth. (I mean, these days your lucky if thats two drinks...)

0 Kudos

/16

AnthoAsho

91%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AnthoAsho
Accepted Solution
Hey pub, I'm quite gutted that I don't have the money to get a Vita, but I suppose it still gives me time to play some FFXIII-2 and other games that I haven't paid much attention too.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SurrealNightmare

• Beta Tester
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SurrealNightmare
Accepted Solution
I just won a Vita pre-order box on twitter which is pretty sweet.

I don't think a lot of people got the right answer though because the hashtags search was bringing up Ace of Wands as the most commonly given answer. XD That's google search for you. :p

/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

The earphones you get may look cool but they seem to be ridiculously quiet I had to walk all the way to town last week and could still hear the traffic. :Lol:

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
The PSP earphones were limited too, they don't want people getting twatted by a car then bad parents point the finger at Sony... and what-not.
I use Skull Candy ones now. Can't hear anything outside when I put them in, but I actually like being able to hear potential hazards while I am out and about... I use them on the bus mainly, and when I can't sleep.
0 Kudos

/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

Store Update

Just the FF DLC I think.

0 Kudos

/16

koolkid201

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
koolkid201
Accepted Solution
I'll download the KZ3 MP for a laugh, didn't like the beta, didn't buy the game :Shame: I liked the cluster **** battles in KZ2 :(
0 Kudos

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

/16

FootieGamerUK

96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FootieGamerUK
Accepted Solution
I didn't like Killzone 2 online, thought that Killzone 3 was a lot better. Enjoyed it quite a bit.
0 Kudos

photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution

My 10,000th Post is:

I only ever played KZ3 beta and demo so I could see how FPS feels with move. I think it was really fun but, I think it should take the GUN off of your screen it just... 'feels' weird if you're meant to be holding and imagining a gun, but you can see your character reloading what feels like another gun on your screen.... Should be like Time Crisis or The Shoot when you use that mode.
Just my thoughts.

Hi everyone, not played games since Lent started.... KINDA missing Skyrim, and I want to play Gangstas in Space. Started saving for a Vita aswell... hope you're all well, I yanked my elbow outta the socket so... I'm not. lol

EDIT: I heard the man in blockbuster video/games tell a customer that 'the 3DS is 'g@sh' compared to this". Vita. O_O

[ Edited ]
/16

koolkid201

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
koolkid201
Accepted Solution

MrGarry2u wrote:

My 10,000th Post is:

I only ever played KZ3 beta and demo so I could see how FPS feels with move. I think it was really fun but, I think it should take the GUN off of your screen it just... 'feels' weird if you're meant to be holding and imagining a gun, but you can see your character reloading what feels like another gun on your screen.... Should be like Time Crisis or The Shoot when you use that mode.
Just my thoughts.

That's exactly how I thought FPS with the move was going to be like. I was so excited when the move came out because I'm a massive fan of lightgun games. When I finally got the move I tried out MAG, 5 minutes later my face was like: :(

I think they should have put an extra analogue stick on the move controller, like the guncon 3 so you could control the camera with that stick, and aim with the move.

0 Kudos

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution

I've got 2 'wands' and the 'nunchuck thing' (I never learned the PS names for them) I was using the one with the analogue stick to move and strafe around, and the move stick to aim and fire. I've always prefered games where, if they give you a gun you don't see one on your screen too because I grew up visiting my friend's arcade on Scarborough seafront, I got to play the games for free lol. So I was on house of the dead and all the shooting/hunting sims with laser/light guns XD
LBP Prehistoric moves was cool when I played it with my nephew, he was the sack boy and I was... seemingly the hand of god, moving the world to keep him alive. It was like lemmings where you don't want them to fall to their doom. 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Polysics_2004

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Polysics_2004
Accepted Solution

Played a bit more of Gravity Daze for the first time in a few weeks today.

Still great as ever. Just defeated the first (or maybe second depending on your perspective) major boss.

Kind of sad since it looks like they're dead and I really liked their design/attitude a lot.

The main character Kitten (think she's called Kitty in the English version) even makes this horrified face when the boss dies (it's sort of an accident); which is pretty refreshing when most games these days have protaganists who don't seem to value life at all.

Any of you who own a Vita really owe it to yourselves to download it once it's out in Europe. According to Wikipedia it's got an EU release date of 13 June; so you've got plenty of time to save those pennies ;)

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

I played the demo of it at the Vita event and it was OK don't think I'd wanna buy it though.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution
I know it's old news now but, Julia Voth is the person they used to make Jill Valentine's face in the games, and she's been in a short film about a Zombie like virus, called Project s.e.r.a. If anyone was wondering what a Resident Evil film with her would be like you can watch it on youtube and other sites. She even plays a character called Jill, lol.

I think they should have used her as Jill in the RE movies, but I remember seeing an interview with Julia where she told them that she wasn't even asked to take part in the films... she'd have been perfect, it's her face! Ah well.
Taste the Linky goodness >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYVAf37JYvE
0 Kudos

/16

Domino2097

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Domino2097
Accepted Solution

Store Update

Nothing for me today.

0 Kudos

/16

SolidNinjaSnake

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SolidNinjaSnake
Accepted Solution

Long post incoming!

Hey all, finally going to say that I bought a 3DS this week and it arrived today! (Would have been yesterday but I was asleep and I guess I didn't hear them knock on the door. XD)

Anyway of course the game I bought for it was Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D. :D (That arrived Wednesday haha, so two days to wait to play it.)

I played it various times today and beat The Pain and left it there atm.

My thoughts on it so far? It's not too bad actually.

The 3D is quite cool I guess, as well as during some cutscenes it can look good.

I was wondering where these framerate issues were that I had been hearing about but then I did come across them... It really does look as if Snake is running in slow motion haha.

I even gave the photo camo a try too! That's a nice little feature.

Anything different compared to past versions?

Well to put it basically, it plays like Peace Walker on the PSP.

Same control scheme (plus the added touch screen), has over the shoulder aiming and it also has the crouch movement which is good but I haven't really used it. XD

Bit of a pain since with the 3DS the "analog stick" as I'll call it for now and directional buttons are the other way around than on the PSP so I can't just simply move my thumb a little to press the down button.

You all probably know already about what I just said but anyway haha.

To think I now have this game in 4 different versions on 3 different consoles haha.

Oh and anyone who remembers my story about my Gamecube purchase back in the day, I suppose the 3DS could be like that. XD

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading if you did. =P

Edit: Oh and I bought the Circle Pad Pro too but I'm not using that just yet.

Going to complete it without it first, then maybe do another playthrough using it.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid

Twitter

Beta Tester
/16

SurrealNightmare

• Beta Tester
97%
05 Rank
Progress