19 Jul 2012
MVP
Playstation Staff

EG Vita - version 1.08

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 9,170 Views edited 19-07-2012

I don't know what version we're next moving to in Europe/NA, but the Japanese are seeing version 1.08 arrive today, with DLC embedded for two new characters and two new courses!

Gloria is coming back, as is Mt Sakura Springs.

Oh, I'm looking forward to some new courses. :smileyvery-happy:

http://mingol.shihiko.net/

Looks like the courses are 600 yen each; characters and costumes are 400 & 300 yen, or 500 yen when bundled (though it looks like, in Japan, at least, Erica's basic character & costume is free).

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/mingol/6/info/item/index.html

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (9,170 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: EG Vita - version 1.08

1.04 is our next scheduled update in Europe, hopefully on the 24th of July. I'll see if I can do some digging for an ETA on this one though!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (9,161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I guessed 1.08 wasn't likely for us but I'm a bit disappointed we're not getting the stability update that Japan got (1.05?).

Do you know if this includes the painfully needed lobby change as well? You know, to start making our own rooms? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (9,141 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

HiddenAway wrote:

I guessed 1.08 wasn't likely for us but I'm a bit disappointed we're not getting the stability update that Japan got (1.05?).

Do you know if this includes the painfully needed lobby change as well? You know, to start making our own rooms? :smileytongue:

The stability update will form part of 1.04 :smileyhappy: The update will indeed include the option for private game rooms.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (9,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hurrah! Thanks for the information!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (9,135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Meanwhile, back in the West... V1.04 is now available to download, folks!

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (9,122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just popping in to see how things are doing here as I haven't been following the international server scene for the game much.

Nice to see that 1.04 is finally being let loose, it makes the game a lot more fun online for the most of it also makes Daily Tournaments not so much of a chore. The original implementation was a really poor system as if you were unable to participate you were looking to drop quite a few places further demotivating you to play... :smileytongue:

I think I should probably write a review about the new courses and characters, but currently they are still having issues with the deployment of the Erica freebie...

Not sure about how the weekly tours will turn out here, but the support over at Japan has been really good when it comes to posting results and special events.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (9,114 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Is there a list of changes in 1.04?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (9,098 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (9,096 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

So it's now October and no sign of any updates for Europe. I think we've been forgotten.:xRolleyes:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (8,885 Views)
0 Kudos