27 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff

HELP cannot create a player name

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 497 Views edited 27-03-2012

Hi all,

I have just purchased Everybody's Golf on Vita.

I have read many threadswhere i observed that other players shared my frustration in the sense that the game is utterly flawed from merely having no tutorial if not the e-guide from the Vita's main screen which i would not call a tutorial.

Anyways, my main problem is that while i go into the Challenge mode...and once i choose which caracter to play, the game doesn't prompt me to create my player name... so now i startwinning challenes and getting certificate...my user name appears as "user350" on all certificates and scoring boards?????

after 3h of game i thought that i might have screwed up something in the launching menu so i restarted the whole thing from scratch deleitng all my progress in the process...and realised that was in vian...same thing, my username appear as user350 ...???

i went through all possible online research (google etc) and could not find any topic on this???... thisthread is my last hope...

PLS help..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: HELP cannot create a player name

The game uses your PSN ID as your name in the game (the Vita can only be registered to one PSN ID at a time). So the game calls me 'QuietlyWrong'. I'm not aware of any way of changing that behaviour.

Presumably the game thinks that you've registered your Vita in the name user350?

-------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (488 Views)
0 Kudos