on 27-10-2009 05:29 PM
Whilst you've been playing Eyepet, you might have found your PS3 has frozen sometimes, especially when you've have to talk to your Eyepet - such as with the singing/noisy sections of the Pet Programme.
Luckily, we've worked out how to fix it!
1. Plug your PlayStation®Eye camera into your PlayStation® 3 System.
2. Go to the Settings section of the XMB (XrossMediaBar).
3. Pick "Accessory Settings".
4. Choose "Audio Device Settings".
5. Under "Input Device", find "USB Camera".
6. Lastly, go to the OK button and hit the X (Cross) Button to confirm.
If you follow all these steps (or get someone else to do it if you want) then your Eyepet will be able to hear you loud and clear! Yay!
If you have any friends who have an Eyepet, don't forget to tell them to come here and check out this message, too.
Lots of love,
on 02-11-2009 06:08 PM
on 15-10-2010 05:08 PM
I am having issues with the dance lesson challenge. The camera is clean and working fine, bought it with the move and eyepet combo. It doesn't register my up or down movements.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]