Playstation Staff

Re: How to do the Friendly Face challenge?

i got it just point the camera up and make sure the lights in your room light up your face. then try and get the eyepet to go on your hair and it should work

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (2,970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah, me and my sister did this challenge. Take the picture when the eyepet is literally on your face lol, you should get the challenge straight away.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (2,950 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I Know What You Mean, i Litterally Spent Hours Doing A Cheesy Smile And Taking Pictures Until I Had Reached My Limit. Just Keep Trying And Eventually You Should Get It, It Is An Extremely Tedious Challenge.

Drumsticks23 If You Wanna Add Me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (2,489 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I can quadruple confirm this. Kids had tried it 100 times and nothing. I got my daughter to tilt the camera up and put her face right in the aiming circle. The stupid eyepet was walking on her face not even looking at the camera and she took the picture to finish the challenge.

I'm starting to feel like some of these challenges are more technical puzzles for the parents than fun things for the kids to do.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (1,563 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have been trying to get this photo most of this evening and it is starting to annoy me somewhat now! I have tried bending/lying down to the camera at the floor, and also tilted the camera back up to my face, i have altered the lights and have taken loads of photos with the pet smiling at the camera and also being with back to the camera! Nothing seems to work!

Also while deleting the 100s of photos from this challenge i have deleted the turtle roll and bowling photos and so had to re-do them again! :-(

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16 (1,309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i'm so glad i'm not the only one struggling with this challenge, it was really getting on my nerves! i'll try doing what you've all suggested! fingers crossed =)

Tweet me ^.^ Follow @Softlad88
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (1,158 Views)
0 Kudos