Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: The OPC FIFA 13 Pro Club

Some decent games past couple days, not going to divulge into the details of our 8-0 loss :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 441 of 828 (385 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hope I don't cost you guys too much when I play for you :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 442 of 828 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Can someone add me to the chat room please? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 443 of 828 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

My ps3 online died. So iv gotta wait till I get my new one :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 444 of 828 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Congrats to the guys who won another Continental Cup for the OPC yesterday. I jumped in on the final to share the glory :smileyvery-happy: Some good results, and absolute hammerings were dealt out.
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 445 of 828 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Played in a 7 0 and 8 0 win yesterday, wp people.

Baboriley just add someone in club and they'll invite you to the chat, think there is a side link to active members, can't see as not on computer
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 446 of 828 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Mog scores the best own goals <3 :smileytongue:
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 447 of 828 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Just chucked you an invite to the chat baboriley. Should be able to join once you come online.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 448 of 828 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Already got one, but thanks anyway Paul. My FIFA has now decided it doesn't want to play properly :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 449 of 828 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Horrible games yesterday. Really makes you wonder about Fifa sometimes. We would dominate possession and number of shots for every single game we played, but still end up losing due to players not under our control. Seems like the game was intent on not letting us win. We'd take weak shots right in front of the goal and it would sail over the bar somehow from 2 yards out no matter how high our finishing was or how close or far we were to the goal. Even when it seemed impossible to miss. This went on for several games.

Then the icing on the cake, our last game which we needed to win or draw, right at the beginning , Harv got substituted! By who nobody knows. Then when we were trying to get to grips with that and deal with it, IreSniper got substituted. :smileyindifferent: But somehow they were still on the field. They both ended up having to any but we still attempted to persevere. Then when we had a pretty good goal scoring chance with a free kick, the screen went black until it was taken so Ireland had no idea where to aim. Of course we lost, and consequently got relegated.

I can take it when we're playing badly, but we were playing really well every game and we could've/would've/should've beat every team we played, but we can't beat Fifa. :smileyindifferent:

Was really not impressed with the game last night :Shame:

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 450 of 828 (191 Views)
0 Kudos