88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Fallout New Vegas Problems With Game

22 Replies 2,675 Views Created 25-10-2010
Hello i just got fallout new vegas today and i'm starting to wonder if Bethesda can really make games anymore fallout 3 limited edition kept on crashing out now fallout new vegas is doing the same thing it crashed had to hold down power button to reset my ps3 then went back on loaded my save game which then my radio was stuck on to one station wouldn't change station or turn of and also the voices from npc's vanished so i went to load game and crashed again are they trying to sabatage everyones ps3's or something are they becoming microsoft i remember the days ps games never needed to be patched is anyone else having similar problems
0 Kudos
LABELS:
Mag Beta KZ3 Beta Modnation Beta
My grammar is poop you don't need to tell me YAWNS!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Playthoseblues

88%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playthoseblues
Accepted Solution
It's not that bad. I have a 250GB slim and it runs pretty well. Only had a few frame rate drops, and about 2 crashes, and I've had the game for about a month and a half. And the game probably lags because of the engine. It's 3 years old. It;s a good game, and none of the stuff I have witnessed stops the game from being unplayable at all.
0 Kudos

Re: Fallout New Vegas Problems With Game

/16

bryan4773

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bryan4773
Accepted Solution

What i thank they need to do is remake Fallout New Vegas with just Bethesda and the ones who made  fall out 3 which does  not have  as many problems as new vegas.The problems im having in new vegas is when entering camp mccarren the game play is sluggish,and acts like it cant read the game i have to either exit the game or shut off my system to get it to work right.

0 Kudos

Re: Fallout New Vegas Problems With Game

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel