21 May 2011
Playstation Staff

Geomapper Module

4 Replies 420 Views Created 21-05-2011

Playing Fallout-3 for the second time. This time though I've mislaid or lost the Geomapper Module given to me by Ranger Reilly at the Ranger Compound. Anyone any idea's as to where it could be ? Could I have traded the device by mistake or dropped it ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: Geomapper Module

Wallace1297 wrote:

Playing Fallout-3 for the second time. This time though I've mislaid or lost the Geomapper Module given to me by Ranger Reilly at the Ranger Compound. Anyone any idea's as to where it could be ? Could I have traded the device by mistake or dropped it ?

Hey, few things from the Fallout Wiki:

• This item can be replaced by Reilly twice; after that, you cannot obtain any new ones.
  • If dropped, it looks exactly like a stealth boy.
  • If you drop your module and ask for a new one, you can obtain two, however, there is no purpose for a second one.

:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

When I tried to offer Reilly the map info she told me to go find the module first. She didn't offer me a new one. How do I get a new second one ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Ah, it seems as though the replacements might just be on the PC version - dunno why but that's what some people are suggesting. Of course, if you regularly store stuff somewhere it'd be worth checking there, and also in places where you've recently traded, i.e. Moira, Rivet City, caravans etc.

Also might be worth talking to all of the rangers and seeing if they offer you a new one. If you still can't get one then you might have to look for another source of income :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have many other sources of income within the game, I just wanted this one also.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)
0 Kudos