10-12-2011 03:31 PM - edited 12-12-2011 04:03 PM
Some of you may have met me already *waves* and some not *waves again* and as you may all of noticed I'm in dire need of a good sig.. and also an awesome twitter background.
I'm not going to ask you to do this for free so up for grabs is a copy brand spanking new copy of Tekken Hybrid!!
My twitter background needs to be PlayStation orientated but apart from that go wild, same with the sig. I think the only things really needed are something PlayStation orientated and something Hawk related though I also like cats, chocolate, 2000ad, Science Fiction and err cats... especially chocolate sci-fi cats which are somehow related to Hawks and PlayStation.
The twitter background needs to be 1280 x 1024
Lets make the deadline Midnight on the 31st so we can see the year out with what will no doubt be a magical brain bending bang
The winner will be the one individual whom produces two great designs that I can use on the forums as a sig and as a twitter background. Note that the two designs do not have to be connected/the same.
Good luck guys!
10-12-2011 03:35 PM - edited 12-12-2011 04:19 PM
Specific Rules for Design a SIg & Twitter background for Wretched_Hawk! competition
1. This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom and Ireland aged 16 years or over.
2. Entrants must create one original image inspired by the brand PlayStation and/or PlayStation products/services using the visual arts of their choice among the following list: Hawk (i.e. include Hawk paraphenalia within the design). Entrants must ensure the Image clearly displays the PSN Online ID ‘Wretched_Hawk’.
3. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Go to the English language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu (“the Forum”);
(ii) Click on the Fan Art board;
(iii) Click on the Design a Sig & Twitter background for Wretched_Hawk! competition thread;
(iv) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (PSN Account), or if they don’t already have one, create a PSN account using their PlayStation®3 system or PlayStation®Portable and return to the forum and sign into their PSN account
(v) Upload their image which must be in jpeg format.
5. The opening date is 12/12/2011 at 4.30pm GMT and the closing date is 31/12/2011 at 12pm GMT.
6. All entries must be original and the entrant’s own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the promotion only once and will only be eligible to win one prize.
7. Images uploaded must conform to the PlayStation Community House Rules and must not show anyone under the age of 18.
8. Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
9. Following the closing date, the judge(s) will select 1 winner who they consider have submitted the most creative and original design
10. The prize for the winner is the game Tekken Hybrid for PS3™. The total value of the prize is approximately £34.99
11. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
12. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
13. Prizes shall be sent by post to the address associated with the winner’s PSN Account.
14. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
15. The Promoter shall publish the winner’s PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter’s discretion.
16. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
17. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
on 13-12-2011 10:24 PM
on 21-12-2011 02:49 PM
on 22-12-2011 08:53 PM
on 23-12-2011 06:46 PM
Thanks for the entries so far guys. I was keeping out of here until time was up but then I realised you may wonder if I'd even looked... doh!
on 06-01-2012 03:01 PM
Well there can be only one winner and that winner is..... mattsimmo. Congratulations and thanks again guys for yoru entries
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe