13 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Help an inept artist.

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 358 Views edited 13-07-2012

Hi  guys / gals.

This might be a rather random request but I am really stuck and thought someone here might have a little more talent than I do.

So anyway I am currently writing a childrens book for familly member who has a baby on the way, and I wanted to do something around an alien. I have managed using paint to come up with the picture seen down there :smileyvery-happy: Its nothing special but you get the basic Idea. What i was wondering is, is there anyone out there that can come up with an anime style alien based around my picture? I would be very gratefull and will send out a copy of the book to them too.

BOB basic.png

Thank you in advance.

MA

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Help an inept artist.

MoltenArmour wrote:

Hi  guys / gals.

This might be a rather random request but I am really stuck and thought someone here might have a little more talent than I do.

So anyway I am currently writing a childrens book for familly member who has a baby on the way, and I wanted to do something around an alien. I have managed using paint to come up with the picture seen down there :smileyvery-happy: Its nothing special but you get the basic Idea. What i was wondering is, is there anyone out there that can come up with an anime style alien based around my picture? I would be very gratefull and will send out a copy of the book to them too.

BOB basic.png

Thank you in advance.

MA

Hey MA... That is actually quite good! Better than I can do *points shamefully at avatar pic* :smileyembarrassed:

mattssimo or davylindhout or chrisa3211 might be the best ones to speak to on this!

photo GTAVTrevorSig_zps4f9090ba.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Help an inept artist.

cheers, and I wish I could draw lol 5 mins on paint is as far as I can handle before I just go aww nvm :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)
0 Kudos