[EN] Archive

Fan Art

Fan Art

Level 1

Re: Request Your Clan Logos Here!

Hey, i want the logo on my sig... CLAN: .The-ATeam.

This is for MGO, it has a blue shield and a grey skull... with guns going through its head.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 121 (6,898 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Can we get one for B00N?

I think a Warhawk inspired one would be cool but Uncharted 2 or MW2 might work aswell

this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 121 (6,893 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Our clan currently has one, but it is getting a little old now.

Our clan is related to Resistance 2 (The ARG 'Alternate Reality Game' Project Abraham).

Clan Name: Project-Abraham

Clan Tag: [P-A]

Clan Website (So you can see the current Logo and website colours etc): Project-Abraham

Please see our clan website so you know the colours and current logo.

(I am not advertising. Please do not class this as advertising.)

Thanks.

EvilEmpire488374
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 121 (6,880 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Hey guy's! Just wanted ya all to know that i'll do the logos, but I'm courently busy, so i guess it will take some time to finish them all, you can expect the requests done from the first undone request to the newest one. I'll startasap! And BTW, i really glad you guy's like my work!

P.S. - Ne-on, i wont do any editing unless you prove that its a Clan logo, I have decided to do these clan logos cous i have seen that there arent to many, and some are lame. Personal requests will only be done under special sircumstances. If i get the time for your request i might do it, othervise i refuse!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 121 (6,872 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Urban Fighters Compleated!
Urban Fighters.png

@RALMUFC46 - What do you want as your logo, the sheald whit the skull or the bunny in your sig?

@EvilEmpire488374 - You want a logo or a banner? I have seen the site but am a bit confused, i guess the flaming skull is the logo, but as i see its a part of the banner, so...?
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 121 (6,860 Views)
Level 3

Anger Management: In question!

So i was trying something new to go more in sinc whit the clan name, so tell me how ya like it and we will see for further progress!

Anger Management.png
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 121 (6,855 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

'@EvilEmpire488374 - You want a logo or a banner? I have seen the site but am a bit confused, i guess the flaming skull is the logo, but as i see its a part of the banner, so...?'

Well, i didn't think of it that way. My bad!

If possible, do a logo and a banner to match, if you know what i mean so my clan can decide from the two.

Let me know if there is anything else wrong.

EvilEmpire488374
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 121 (6,851 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Haha! I like it, and the other guys think so too. :smileyvery-happy:

Could you send it .psd format plz ??

Much appreciated man 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 121 (6,836 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Iriis wrote:

Haha! I like it, and the other guys think so too. :smileyvery-happy:

Could you send it .psd format plz ??

Much appreciated man 

I'm really glad you and your guy's like it, here is the PSD format all tough i dont think it will be of any use, i didnt save it in layers. If you need anything changed, just let me know i'll do it whit out any problems!

PSD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3CM6MMD

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 121 (6,865 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Since RALMUFC46 has not yet answered the qestion, im gonna skip him for now!

BOON, request compleated!

BOON.png

I think i did a good job here! :smileyvery-happy:

So now peeps, i aint in any clan right now but i am looking for one! But i will have to warn you guy's i am realy picky in this matter. Basiclly, i'm looking for a clan whit a cool name, a few people in it(not adding people randomly, but get to know each other more), open for all games. But in return you would get my full suport in Graphics design, from logos to websites! Also just reasently learned to create PS3 themes, so our clan would have they'r own original theme... And much more from my side! XD
Well, if anyone is interested, post here or PM me! 

P.S. - I am open even for a newly created clan as long as i dont have to lead, leading isnt my thing...
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 121 (6,819 Views)
0 Kudos