07 Aug 2006

Playstation Staff

Samus sig -@ Request

12 Replies 248 Views Created 07-08-2006
i tryed out another style this time so that you peeps dont think i'm limited to just one ;P

anywayz, here's a sig request i did for some Samus fan... say hello to "Zero Suit Samus" from Super Smash Bros Brawl :3

TheNarrator, now you can't say i dont do different styles :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Samus sig -@ Request

well, it still pretty close to it. the only difference is youve upped the contrast somewhat. its still a semi-techy layout with a rendered character, isnt it?
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

well, it still pretty close to it. the only difference is youve upped the contrast somewhat. its still a semi-techy layout with a rendered character, isnt it?

close to it? semi-techy layout? (i'm starting to wonder if you really know what you're talking about) this is a totaly different style and has no likeness... this sig was based on alot of brushing instead of vectoring, you should do your homework better TheNarrator :xRolleyes:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Uh ohs..Someone cant take crit...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

youre right, i dont know alot about it - im on a gaming website taking about art, lol. but i like to think that i can make observations, personal ones obviously as thats all forums are, and in my view, it similar to all your other work. its a character in a frame, with funky (if overly contrast) patterns in the background, some funky 'bits and bobs' placed around it and on the edges, text springing off in a techy, squared-off kinda manor.

* although i have just realised that its a sig and im not supposed to comment on sigs anymore, sorry.
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Uh ohs..Someone cant take crit...
it has nothing to do with that, i appreciate a nice opinion but its gotta have some sense and logic and saying that that sig has a semi-techy layout just shows how much TheNarrator knows about grfx (no offence) :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

it has nothing to do with that, i appreciate a nice opinion but its gotta have some sense and logic and saying that that sig has a semi-techy layout just shows how much TheNarrator knows about grfx (no offence) :smileyhappy: One word? LoL? That's like walking into Buckingham Palace, and telling the Queen she knows nothing about running the country. Prepare for an onslaught of the patriotic public, so to speak..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

One word? LoL?

That's like walking into Buckingham Palace, and telling the Queen she knows nothing about running the country.

Prepare for an onslaught of the patriotic public, so to speak..
lol, you trying to compare that bs with what i said? no wonder you're so much on the net, guess real life communication is out of the question for you :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

she dont run the country anyway. tis parliments job. she's like a spokesperson.
anywho. i think the sigs a completly different style. no funky writing that i can see. semi-tecky i suppose but not the same as her other ones.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

she dont run the country anyway. tis parliments job. she's like a spokesperson.
anywho. i think the sigs a completly different style. no funky writing that i can see. semi-tecky i suppose but not the same as her other ones.
atleast someone's awake, ain't that a miracle :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos