22 Feb 2011
By: EdwCarnby Member 7,302 Posts
Level 6

Tumblr Layout Request - Nice Reward :)

2 Replies 424 Views Created 22-02-2011

Hello!

I've been after a more professional looking blog for a long time now. I like Tumblr's service but for the life of me cannot make the theme I want to and get it to work. Here is a proof of concept:

Now here are the specifics:

• Width - 600 pixels.

• Fonts to match style in the header image and sidebar.

• Grayscale only theme.

• See those gray outlines? 1 pixel, dashed, with a grayish white almost transparent background so you can see the image behind it!

• Bottom right image can be repeated.

• Pages as per concept, if possible no bio on the front page!

If anyone feels up to this picky challenge of mine and matches the concept (or betters it) will be rewarded with:

• Resident Evil 2 (Discs only, USA, PSone)
• Metal Gear Solid (Discs only, USA, PSone)

• Dino Crisis (Disc only, JAP, PSone)

• Biohazard: Last Escape (Disc only, JAP, PSone)

Nice little stash, don't you think? :smileyhappy: Well, get cracking! And before I forget here are the two original images for you to tinker with:

http://pser.me/W - (courtesy of the PlayStation Community URL Shortener! :smileyvery-happy: )

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Tumblr Layout Request - Nice Reward :)

I might could help you out. I'll PM you tomorrow with some details, here it's against the rules :smileywink:. I've only just saw that AMG is helping you too?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Tumblr Layout Request - Nice Reward :)

I think he's done a draught but is busy with other projects at the moment. I appreciate his efforts but it is for whoever gives this to me first of all :smileyhappy: so yeah crack on with it, friend.

Message 3 of 3 (308 Views)
0 Kudos