New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Obviously very tongue in cheek, but see how far we can go in the ideas of a forum made game:D
This is on the back of dev kits being slashed to $2000 each, see here.
Normal design process:
ENGINE (obviously 3rd party - unless anyone knows how to program an engine!)
Just a bit of fun obviously, so don't take it too seriously!
I've actually still been working on things:D Albeit rather slowly at the moment with lots of uni work on my plate at the same time!
The game lives, if not just in my head and random code fragments!! I even have an idea for the building and how it should look, going to have a play in 3Ds Max and see what I can come up with:)
I want this game to succeed:P
Solution to the tank controls problem - have two options "Tank" or "Gymnast", with the tank controls they are the same as the original games, the gymnast is more modern, but the game is much harder as a result. Shooting while walking can be enabled, but to the disadvantage of having enemies become more aggressive. Think that kind of sorts out the controls issue, or at least makes it less black and white.
Congrats on the community awards by the way:)
An intriguing idea :) I wish you luck with it, though I'm not sure what I could do to contribute
Why didn't start with any flash game developed in flex which is free. Then you could register in SCE as a developer and if you get Sony developer status you could have access to PhyreEngin, and then things goes easy.
Anyway it's awesome idea I'm in ! Also i know those scary game engines a little bit ;-) Currently I'm doing flash game for Polish Community Forum.
I got bored... and like the last time I got bored and dreamed of grandeur (the boxart) I decided to come up with these. Still have about 15 more bronze to come up with though. I know this should be the last thing I should be thinking about but hey, like I said I was bored and wanted to see what everyone could come up with:) Also sorry about the formatting, I know it is going to look horrible!
1. The Salient trophy - Collect all 50 other trophies
1. Killer instinct - Finished the SAS survival story in less than 10 minutes
2. Survivalist - Complete Game on Hard within 3 1/2 hours
3. Dum-Dums - Use every SP round in a single (full) clip to remove the heads of enemies without reloading (Hidden) (2 magazines of Dum-Dums in entire game)
1. Tape collector - Collect 8 save tapes in your inventory
2. Archivist - Collect 75 journal entries or letters
3. Deadly efficiency - Clear 15 enemy filled rooms without dying or saving on Medium or harder
4. Tank commander - Finish the game using the "Tank" controls on any difficulty setting
5. Agile athlete - Finish the game using the "Gymnast" controls on any difficulty setting
6. In-memoriam - Collect all I.D. badges from fallen employees (Hidden)
7. Fashion victim - Find the wardrobe key and change your outfit
8. No stone left unturned - Fully explore all rooms (doesn't include special items)
1. Fright night - Relay your fear through Caitlyn 20 times in a single playthrough (Hidden)
2. The first of many - Pick up your first I.D. badge from a parahuman (Hidden)
3. Making leads - Collect 10 journal entries or letters
4. Journalist - Collect 30 journal entries or letters
5. Who needs maps? - Fully explore the storage facility without downloading a schematic
6. Schematic fanatic - Collect all building schematics
7. One-on-three - Kill a hunter party
8. Hunter Hunted - Killed four hunters, each with a different type of ammunition (AP, HP, incendary and explosive)
9. Silver Bullet - Kill any enemy with a depleted uranium round (DU) (Hidden) (5 rounds in whole game)
10.Monkey see-monkey do - Get a para-primate to copy one of your actions
11.White coats must be worn - Enter the laboratory sector
12.Access all areas - Find the level 7 Keycard
13.Restricted access - Find the level 2 Keycard
14.Key Storage - Enter the storage area
15.Fire-escape - Extinguish the fire
16.Lock-down - Disable the lock-down
17.Adrenaline-fuelled - Kill an enemy through fear
18.Now this is a gun! - Kill 10 enemies with the Sub-machine gun
19.First-aider - Administer first-aid to a friend
20.Rations - Defeat any boss with less than 10% health remaining
21.A True Friend - You saved Sarah (Hidden)
22.Administrator - Entered the offices
23.The nightmare ends - Completed the SAS survival story
24.Alternative healer - Ate some Tofu (Hidden) (The subtle nod in a not so subtle RE: style game)
Website ©2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info