ProjectVRD

95%
06 Rank
Progress

The time machine

4 Replies 2,091 Views Created 13-11-2009
13 Nov 2009
By ProjectVRD

Rufus stepped onto the plate and set the time machine to go back in time a few seconds. He pressed the Go button.

Rufus stepped onto the plate and set the time machine to go back in time a few seconds. He pressed the Go button.

Rufus stepped onto the plate and set the time machine to go back in time a few seconds. He pressed the Go button..........

LABELS:

I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 

@TweetScientific

If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice

But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,

Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dq2008

96%
03 Rank
Progress
dq2008
Accepted Solution

ProjectVRD wrote:

Rufus stepped onto the plate and set the time machine to go back in time a few seconds. He pressed the Go button..........

EPIC!!!

0 Kudos

Re: The time machine

Join the Alter Bridge UK Street Team

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dr_Kung

91%
05 Rank
Progress
Dr_Kung
Accepted Solution
That is pretty freaking awesome actually. :D
0 Kudos

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

realsince1999

89%
04 Rank
Progress
realsince1999
Accepted Solution

ProjectVRD wrote:

0 Kudos

My YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xSpiikey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ProjectVRD

95%
06 Rank
Progress
ProjectVRD
Accepted Solution
I'm gonna make this into Youtube video, it's gonna be crap. I'll probably use a slightly toaster as the time machine.
0 Kudos

I am going to be rude and ask you follow me 

@TweetScientific

If I had my own way then you wouldn't have a choice

But you will find out about some ridiculously awesome stuff,

Like QUANTUM TELEVISIONS!!!!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel