59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Fat Princess ----- Worth It?

12 Replies 2,902 Views Created 07-10-2009

I wana know whether i should get fat princess or not?

It looks fun and hilarious but do enough people play online to warrant a purchase and are many from our region which begs the question, is there any bad lag?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Boognish777

92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Boognish777
Accepted Solution

This game is good. By all means get it, but it isnt one of those cant put down games.

I play it between playing real games though.

The games are always full and i dont really notice any lag at all.

0 Kudos

Re: Fat Princess ----- Worth It?

/16

Troothpaste

98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Troothpaste
Accepted Solution
Great game but since it's been out so long the online side of things can be tricky to get a game at times but still a awesome game and theres CAKE :D
0 Kudos

/16

econodog

98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
econodog
Accepted Solution

I can't remember how much this game cost... I think it was about $20.Looking at my stats I've played for almost 38 hours, so each hour cost me les than 50c... I'd say that it's been worth it ;)

If you've got a decent internet connection, lag shouldn't be a problem - I lag from time to time, but not bad enough to get booted from a game.There's not as many online gamesat the momen, but there is a new map coming soon so that should boost the online community again. Perhaps wait for the extra map pack to be released, they may do a bundle deal.

0 Kudos

/16

MartinoLopez

58%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MartinoLopez
Accepted Solution

I played it for about 5 hours when it first came out. Very popular in the first week, then the online community died in the ass.

Save your cash for something better.

1 Kudo

/16

smokeypsd

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
smokeypsd
Accepted Solution
are u playing the same game as me?
0 Kudos

/16

MarkGibbons

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MarkGibbons
Accepted Solution

I personal hated this game. put about 7 hours into it. the whole 7 hours were just waiting for something good. Nothing. -.-.

The humour is good, but the game itself is amazingly repetitive.

0 Kudos

• PSP-2001 Crysis Core • 8GB Xperia Play • 1TB White PS3 • 16GB PS®Vita •

-
/16

AznFresh

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AznFresh
Accepted Solution

yep its too repetive, maybe they should put more upgrades on buldings and hve more stuff  you can build,

get the demo jus to see whats its like, you can still play online with demo version but only 1 map  ,  lots of people still play, in 1 game there was 32 players full house online,

Y U SHOULDNT' GET FAT PRINCESS:

but SOOOOOOOO repitive not much stuff, the mage should be able to make potions with different effects and castle should have alot of defences all there is are the walls itself and the gates, i mean can they atleast put boiling water or something, man its so easy to break into the other teams castle just jump on the trampoline thing and ur in enemy castle.

0 Kudos

/16

LiveMat

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LiveMat
Accepted Solution

Hmm, this post so didnt help.. Im still confused and not sure if I should or shouldn't get this..

0 Kudos

/16

smokeypsd

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
smokeypsd
Accepted Solution
hey bro, when I get onto the ps3 soonish I'll send u an addy, but this is from another thread that I've said on princess just below. It's well worth it, don't listen to these guys, it has a highly evolved online community, much more dedicated than a lot of full release bluray games. Some might have an aversion to it just because it actually requires a bit of tactics and teamwork for once.

guys since the last patch fat princess has seriously exploded in popularity again, with local co-op it's well worth a purchase, it's honestly the best online fun I'm having right now.
1 Kudo

/16

REDHAIREDSHANKS

42%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
REDHAIREDSHANKS
Accepted Solution
I love this game. Love the general game-play, art style, the main community is fun and I generally find full games any time of the day. If you'd have told me that I'd have played over 300+ hours(prob a lot more) of this game online before the release then I'd thought you were drinking too much. I'm not sure why I've been addicted to this game since the launch but it's easy to come home from work and just play a few matches here and there. I tend to play with the competitive clan members and a lot of them have mics plus sometimes you can just get a random team of well rounded individuals on both sides and the battle is very enjoyable.

However, if there is a con to this game then it's a very obvious one to anyone who's has played it long. The amount of freezes/glitches on online games is atrocious. It can easily ruin full games and this game does desperately need a new patch. For me Fallout3 had the worst amount of freezes/glitches for a single player game with something like 50+ before I platinum'd it and Fat Princess would be the equivalent for an online game.
0 Kudos

/16

Sonic0491

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Sonic0491
Accepted Solution

I enjoyed the demo and wouldn't mind paying the $15AU for it on PS3, but its the kind of game I'd rather have on my PSP and the price of that version on the AU PSN is $50AU, CRAZY! Its only $15US on their store for both the PS3 and PSP versions.

0 Kudos

/16

girvalkyrie

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
girvalkyrie
Accepted Solution

this game is great. bought it last year, got addicted to it, then ever since black ops and lbp2 got released, i rarely play it now. just bought angry birds because its on sale.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel