well i started paying attention and today i came second over all but i was on the losing side.. so i should have been a giant chicken... but instead i stayed a dark priest!!.. and there were no giant chickens!!!
BUT... i did join a game just as my team lost... so i got the 60secs of run around fun... and a guy on my team was a giant chicken... and he took the fight to the enemy and started killing them just outside their own castle... until he got killed by about 5 of them... but as they all ran away from the dead giant chicken i noticed a rainbow sphere on the ground... so i ran and picked it up and turned into death!!! it was real weird!!
also.. i've noticed if i'm the highest scorer but i've just been a worker all game... collecting stuff and never killing... then i don't turn into death... i think you have to be the best killer of the game!!
All i know about the giant chicken and grim reaper is:
- Top scorer on the winning team is turned into the grim reaper
- Top scorer on the losing team is turned into a giant chicken
- If the top scorer on either team is a NPC then they don't get turned into a giant chicken or grim reaper, no one does
- If the giant chicken or grim reaper is killed they drop these multicolored spheres that act like hats (if a player picks one up they get turned into a grim reaper, when the giant chicken or grim reaper is killed they drop about 3 of these spheres)
- The grim reaper has 6 hearts of health (i think) but their health goes down really slowly...
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community,
head over to our
Announcements & Events forum. To post a message, you will need to
Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just
click here to register.
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]