Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Small Talk

ArsenalMark wrote:
Aye, exact same, you finish, credits roll, you get asked to create a new save, where you have (I think) 30k CP, a certain item, and the final boss entries in the bestiary :smileyhappy:

I dont remember getting asked if i wanted to create a new save.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 172 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

So I don't need to start over to get different endings? Ain't there like 9... ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 172 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

MissSouthampton wrote:

So I don't need to start over to get different endings? Ain't there like 9... ?

You don't :smileytongue:

There's 7 paradox endings and the secret ending.

To get the alt. endings you can just lock the gate needed and then go do whatever is needed like that.

Edit: May be automatic than Yrag, Iunno

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 172 (238 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Awesome!!! Wahheeeeyyyy! So I can rack up 150+ hours now without having to worry. YAY! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 172 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

You won't be racking up 150 that's for sure cause I've seen people platinum it in 70 and that's how long it took me to do the story of XIII first time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 95 of 172 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Not for me. I platinumed XIII in about 120 hours lol but I don't look stuff up or use guides unless I had circled the world like 10 times then I resort to the Internet (or for quizzes) :smileyvery-happy: I could probably check actually? Does it say if I load up the game? 

People are saying XIII-2 is shorter though which is a bonus and if you can't miss anything well that's all good :smileyvery-happy:

I have noticed you don't seem to have to do so much grinding in this one though so we will see :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 172 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/20/final-fantasy-xiii-2-x-mass-effect-collaboration-in-the-works/

Mass Effect costumes rumored to be coming.

XIII saves do indicate the time spent playing :smileyhappy:

XIII-2's platinum is somewhat shorter, it took me 80 hours or so, but there's less of a grind for it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 172 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

See that and there is an assassins creed outfit for Noel too. Very random. I completed the story now, yay! Time to choose the other option. 

So in order to re-play the scenes again I need to close the gate it is contained in? Is this how it works? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 98 of 172 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Aye, for example, if you close Bresha Ruins 005 you start from the point where you enter through the gate and fight paradox alpha's fist, to unlock the rest of the timeline again you just need to go back to Historia Crux and unlock Bresha Ruins 005 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 172 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Caius Ballad paradox ending! Arrrgggghhhhh! OK so I am happily owning bosses with ease and then bam this hits me and now I have to put my FFXIII head on. Admittedly it was late last night but he is seriously owning me! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 172 (160 Views)
0 Kudos