13 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

what level were you when you finished FF7?

13 Replies 994 Views Created 13-04-2012

what level were you and your party when you finished Final Fantasy 7?

I am re-playing the game now and just about got all my party to level 50,but i am only half way through the second disc

Spoiler
Cloud has just come out of his coma,and we are about to get the Submarine

some people who do a speed run have got the game finished as a level 25,which i find bonkers

I am only looking to finish the game(finished it before),not gonna go after Knights of the Round etc...The Witcher 2 is out on Tuesday :smileytongue:

so what level were you?

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (994 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: what level were you when you finished FF7?

I finished it so long a go that I don't remember what level I was when I first did it. However on my last playthrough I was level 85.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Back on the ps1 I definitely got Cloud to level 99 and possibly Barret and Tifa . I think everyone else was roughly 70-80 apart from Yuffie who I hated and only used when I had to. I am fairly certain that the clock stopped too. I would never spend that much time on a game these days lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (977 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

okay i finished it

easier to post what i didn't do in the game:

Emerald Weapon

Ruby Weapon

Chocobo Breeding

Materia caves(Knights of the Round etc)

Battle Arena

Ancient Forest

what surprised me is that i did do quite a lot of the side stuff (Vincent back story,Yuffie trials etc)and my game time was just 35hrs,felt much more,and my team was Cloud(65)Tifa(65)and Barret(67) at the end with the rest of the gang in the mid 50s

Tifa's Ultimate weapon was fantastic...it strengthens as her limit break increases,so i gave her Deathblow Materia,and used that instead of her limit breaks and she was hitting everything for 9999,just had to make sure not to use her limit break by accident

gonna watch Final Fantasy Advent Children now,and then Last Order on Youtube :smileyvery-happy:

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (974 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I watched Last Order a few days ago for the first time, stuff in it contradicts the game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (953 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

TheOrion wrote:
I watched Last Order a few days ago for the first time, stuff in it contradicts the game.

A bit OT,

I was about I think in my 60ies. But oh it was so long ago.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (945 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Chaos_Martin wrote:

TheOrion wrote:

A bit OT,

Not really when the OP introduces it into the topic. But anyway.

My first playthrough I was around level 70 at the end, first RPG I ever played.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (940 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Guss I didn't that last part.

Bad me.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (938 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Something that is unrelated (sorta) that while I didn't do speed runs at low levels I did try and see if a chocobo would fall given enough damage.

Knew it wouldn't work but still unleashing a full string of mimed knights of the round on it I gave it a good shot. Just don't do it unless you want to waste a huge amount of time lol.

Runs after I did play it until the counter broke though. Maxed the levels, did the work in the battle arena and built my materia combos. Game turned me into a completionist to a point.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (935 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

First time I finished FF7 in 99 I was around level 69 and I only remember thay cos I had spend about 2 hours levelling up from level 63 to beat Spehiroth, and seeing as I try and keep all chars at the same level i think the others were 64 by thetime I'd done.

Worst part is I finished the game and as the end FMV kicked my power failed and cut off the ending :-( not happy wouldnt play it for ages after that.

Nothing worse than climbing the ladder of success only to realise its against the wrong wall.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (852 Views)
0 Kudos