23 Apr 2010
By: LordRoss Community Coordinator 19,114 Posts

FirstPlay want your FIFA 2010 goals

95 Replies 1,884 Views Created 23-04-2010

Scored a scorcher recently? A beautiful goal, a goal that you would just love to share with us all.  Well FirstPlay are giving you the chance just for that.  They would love to see all those glorious goals you guys are scoring.  

If you reckon you have scored a wonder goal, a goal that you are immensly proud of, then send us a clip of it and tell us what you like about the goal.

Fifa2010 allows you to upload clips to the EA Sports website, which can be accessed by logging onto the site using your profile.

Once you score a goal worthy enough to be shown off, then save the replay and follow the prompts on screen to upload to EA website.

When you have your favourite highlight uploaded to your EA account, just post the URL for the video in here and FirstPlay can see all the wonder of your replays.

This is one of my goals I scored and am very proud of.  It was just before the Sheffield derby, so thought I get myself in the mood by acting out the match before hand.  Unfortunately the replay doesn't show the sublime work up to the goal, but you can just about manage to see how fast and snappy the passes were, with a hint of skill to make a marvellous 5 Star team work goal

Scored a scorcher recently? A beautiful goal, a goal that you would just love to share with us all.  Well FirstPlay are giving you the chance just for that.  They would love to see all those glorious goals you guys are scoring.   

If you reckon you have scored a wonder goal, a goal that you are immensly proud of, then send us a clip of it and tell us what you like about the goal. 

FIFA 2010 allows you to upload clips to the EA Sports website, which can be accessed by logging onto the site using your profile. 

Once you score a goal worthy enough to be shown off, then save the replay and follow the prompts on screen to upload to EA website. 

When you have your favourite highlight uploaded to your EA account, just post the URL for the video in here and FirstPlay can see all the wonder of your replays. 

This is one of my goals I scored and am very proud of.  It was just before the Sheffield derby, so thought I get myself in the mood by acting out the match before hand.  Unfortunately the replay doesn't show the sublime work up to the goal, but you can just about manage to see how fast and snappy the passes were, with a hint of skill to make a marvellous 5 Star team work goal :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 96 (1,884 Views)
Level 13

Re: FirstPlay want your FIFA 2010 goals

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 96 (1,848 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I love this feature :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 96 (1,809 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

That second one was impressive. Nice! :smileyhappy:
Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 96 (1,807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

@LordRoss Any goal scored by a Wednesday player is a shoo-in for greatest goal of all time :smileyhappy:

@MB It's a goal scored by Leeds. You have no chance matey... :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 96 (1,800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Sir_Gunnalot wrote:

:smileysurprised:

I scored it, does that make it any better?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 96 (1,794 Views)
0 Kudos

Ahh FIFA. not really into Football games but researching this reminded me of the Skate 2 website and the videos I made there.

Hopefully FirstPlay will be looking for Skate 3 videos in the near future :smileyvery-happy:
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 96 (1,781 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Yaster wrote:
Ahh FIFA. not really into Football games but researching this reminded me of the Skate 2 website and the videos I made there.

Hopefully FirstPlay will be looking for Skate 3 videos in the near future :smileyvery-happy:

You can grab videos from the Skate 3 Demo I think :smileywink:

Have no idea where they are sent to though :smileyfrustrated:  Found it :smileyhappy:

My Skate 3 vid

Dah Dah Dah RadioactiveMouse :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 96 (1,774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

MusterBuster wrote:

Sir_Gunnalot wrote:

:smileysurprised:

I scored it, does that make it any better?

Well, since it's you...

...No. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 96 (1,752 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Yaster wrote:

I plan on hitting the streets too on Skate, we should form a posse and make trick vids! :smileytongue:

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 96 (1,750 Views)
0 Kudos