12 Mar 2008
By: RobCoxy Member 494 Posts
Level 3

Folklore Content

6 Replies 1,991 Views Created 12-03-2008
When you buy the extra content off the store, please can somebody tell me where does it go on the game?
Is a great game by the way. Very unique.:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Folklore Content

The content from the store adds either quests, costumes or folks. Some of the folks are automatically given to either Ellen or Keats, the rest will be quest rewards. The quests are only available after you have unlocked the realm they are set in so you might have to do more of the game before they are unlocked in the pub. Check during the day and night with both Ellen and Keats to make sure you haven't missed any. The costumes will replace the look of the default costumes so if you haven't got those, you will need to unlock them first. You can change the look on the start menu and then the cloak you are wearing at a portal in game. Hope that helps
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos

Just a quick question also.
Do any of the side quests disappear eventually if you don't do them? Or do they just build up so in the end you have a whole bunch to do?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Just a quick question also.
Do any of the side quests disappear eventually if you don't do them? Or do they just build up so in the end you have a whole bunch to do?

They all just build up towards the end of the game, they don't disappear.

I waited until I had beaten the main game before I went back to do most of the side-quests.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The content from the store adds either quests, costumes or folks. Some of the folks are automatically given to either Ellen or Keats, the rest will be quest rewards.
The quests are only available after you have unlocked the realm they are set in so you might have to do more of the game before they are unlocked in the pub. Check during the day and night with both Ellen and Keats to make sure you haven't missed any.
The costumes will replace the look of the default costumes so if you haven't got those, you will need to unlock them first. You can change the look on the start menu and then the cloak you are wearing at a portal in game.

Hope that helps

Ohh yes it did thanks a lot.......:Thumbs:

I waited until I had beaten the main game before I went back to do most of the side-quests.

Yeah i think thats what i'm going to do before i try any more side quests...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I also waited, but make sure you do them in order.. some of them tell a story
Message 6 of 7 (1,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Will do. Thanks a lot....:smileyvery-happy: