23 Nov 2007
By: BadguyUK Beta Tester 501 Posts
Level 1

Help? In the core (Spoiler)

3 Replies 431 Views Created 23-11-2007
EDIT: OK i done it dont worry :X turns out i just needed the fire guy i went back to find as it has a higher attack and before i was just knocking it down with other elements which killed it before i could do enough fire damage Ok ive just beaten the fairy lord and then entered the temple thing assorbed a thing but i cant assorb the bigger thing .. Just checked the ice thingy is actually called protta i assorbed and its the bigger version of that which is called Protea Tried slash, fire and non element on this and i just kill it .. earth seemed to knock it down but didnt show the blue id Ok i decided to go back and find a folk i missed which has wind attack which i only got as ellen in the core so i may figure this out before anyone finds this topic :X ... Ok found some big fire thing eek
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Help? In the core (Spoiler)

Hehe, don't know what it is you are fighting, but if you look in the bottom right while you have an enemie selected (R1 button) you can see it's name.

The big bosses are defeated by looking at the book of that realm (start, R1 till you got to items) and taking a good look at the pictures. They are the ones you need usually.
This also goes for most of the folk you'll find... I did say the most, not every folk is included. ^-^

And sometimes you need to "break" their armor with some folk, so that it can be hurt with other elemental folk. (fire, ice, earth...)

PS
Write the name down, it helps alot when you need to ask something. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yeah sorry i rushed into posting :smileysurprised:
Usually slightly more structured, however i didnt want to skip this area and folk. However i then discovered they are all over the place .. :smileytongue:
Anyway done it now and got more of this evil hard core place to do
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (431 Views)
0 Kudos

It's ok. :smileyhappy:

In any case, good luck with the final boss, he's (it's?) not that hard, if you know what's coming. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)
0 Kudos