Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Euro 2012 DLC

I can finally play as wales! i dont know why i want to because we are a bit ***** but still. £15.99 is a great price considering new teams stadiums and balls. will it have updated commentary? still better than a £39.99 retail release
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 33 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Sure it said something about commentary is updated for certain countries yeah. I assume the UK is one of those.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 33 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Euro 2012 DLC Trailer

Will it include updated kits? And will they be playable on Fifa 12 one on one mode or only via euro 2012 dlc.

Also how big do you think this DLC will be.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 33 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

nlindz27 wrote:
I can finally play as wales! i dont know why i want to because we are a bit ***** but still. £15.99 is a great price considering new teams stadiums and balls. will it have updated commentary? still better than a £39.99 retail release

How are we a bit sh*t? You paid attention to Welsh International Football over the last 12 months? Clearly not.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 33 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Was really looking forward to this DLC until I heard there will be no qualification mode. I mean what's the point? Qualifying is what makes the game so enjoyable.. I spent hours playing The World Cup Game qualifying with different teams including my beloved Wales (:smileyhappy:) so playing the Euro 2012 DLC won't be the same without the qualification mode.. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 33 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SickMick_UK wrote:

Euro 2012 DLC Trailer

Will it include updated kits? And will they be playable on Fifa 12 one on one mode or only via euro 2012 dlc.

Also how big do you think this DLC will be.

The DLC should have all of the updated kits and teams of Euro 2012. As for how it all works in FIFA 12, I guess that we have to wait and see. 

I reckon that the DLC will be about 3GB max. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 33 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Here a Q&A on Euro 2012 there will be a trial version.

I player names be real for small country like Cyprus

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 33 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SickMick_UK wrote:

Here a Q&A on Euro 2012 there will be a trial version.

I player names be real for small country like Cyprus

Pretty good Q & A, does explain a lot about what is coming in the DLC.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 33 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

"Q. Will there be a knockout style online mode like the one implemented in #FIFA12 for the H2H seasons cup mode?

A. Our online mode is the tournament itself, you play H2H games first in group stage and then the knock out rounds."

Awesome. I can't wait to play Spain every game whilst using Ireland....:xRolleyes:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 33 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

martyn__gibbs wrote:

Awesome. I can't wait to play Spain every game whilst using Ireland....:xRolleyes:

Surely it'll have equal team matching still? Leaves the Spain, England and Germany playing each other whilst the "proper" players get the 4star matches.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 33 (166 Views)
0 Kudos