Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Euro 2012 PSC Reviews

One question I want to ask.

Would you all of preferred a fully released game with all teams licensed for £40-£50? Or having the DLC as it is now?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I never used to buy the full release games.

I was more likely to buy this DLC, but given the content/reviews - I didn't.

So - i'd be more likely to buy the DLC, but it has to be worth it.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

KloudShun wrote:

Would you all of preferred a fully released game with all teams licensed for £40-£50? Or having the DLC as it is now?

I would have preferred a full release Euro 2012 game to have been released instead of FIFA Street.

FIFA Street should have been saved for an odd-numbered year (where there is no World Cup or Euros.)

EA have clearly not put much effort into this DLC.

No qualification, no gameplay improvements, unlicensed teams, no Play A Friend Option, freezing issues... - very poor effort from EA.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TRS-T wrote:

KloudShun wrote:

I would have preferred a full release Euro 2012 game to have been released instead of FIFA Street.

FIFA Street should have been saved for an odd-numbered year (where there is no World Cup or Euros.)

EA have clearly not put much effort into this DLC.

No qualification, no gameplay improvements, unlicensed teams, no Play A Friend Option, freezing issues... - very poor effort from EA.

Sure EA will relase a patch to fix some current issues they have sead that they will be relasing a squard update once all team lineups are confirmed.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

KloudShun wrote:

Fully released game. Doubt it would be £40-£50 but at least it would have gameplay changes, fully licensed teams and not have as many bugs.

I wouldn't mind the DLC if it actually worked. If they fix all of the problems (especially the substitutes bug) then it's well worth the 15 quid.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

martyn__gibbs wrote:

I wouldn't mind the DLC if it actually worked. If they fix all of the problems (especially the substitutes bug) then it's well worth the 15 quid.

I second this, it seems to have been rushed out. Their QA team should be getting a complete roasting for this, it's got at least 4 or 5 gamebreakers, hard crashes as well as a good 25+ class B issues.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (258 Views)
0 Kudos