Games: Sport

Football

Football

Level 3

Re: Euro 2012 PSC Reviews

One question I want to ask.

Would you all of preferred a fully released game with all teams licensed for £40-£50? Or having the DLC as it is now?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I never used to buy the full release games.

I was more likely to buy this DLC, but given the content/reviews - I didn't.

So - i'd be more likely to buy the DLC, but it has to be worth it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

KloudShun wrote:

Would you all of preferred a fully released game with all teams licensed for £40-£50? Or having the DLC as it is now?

I would have preferred a full release Euro 2012 game to have been released instead of FIFA Street.

FIFA Street should have been saved for an odd-numbered year (where there is no World Cup or Euros.)

EA have clearly not put much effort into this DLC.

No qualification, no gameplay improvements, unlicensed teams, no Play A Friend Option, freezing issues... - very poor effort from EA.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

TRS-T wrote:

KloudShun wrote:

I would have preferred a full release Euro 2012 game to have been released instead of FIFA Street.

FIFA Street should have been saved for an odd-numbered year (where there is no World Cup or Euros.)

EA have clearly not put much effort into this DLC.

No qualification, no gameplay improvements, unlicensed teams, no Play A Friend Option, freezing issues... - very poor effort from EA.

Sure EA will relase a patch to fix some current issues they have sead that they will be relasing a squard update once all team lineups are confirmed.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

KloudShun wrote:

Fully released game. Doubt it would be £40-£50 but at least it would have gameplay changes, fully licensed teams and not have as many bugs.

I wouldn't mind the DLC if it actually worked. If they fix all of the problems (especially the substitutes bug) then it's well worth the 15 quid.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

martyn__gibbs wrote:

I wouldn't mind the DLC if it actually worked. If they fix all of the problems (especially the substitutes bug) then it's well worth the 15 quid.

I second this, it seems to have been rushed out. Their QA team should be getting a complete roasting for this, it's got at least 4 or 5 gamebreakers, hard crashes as well as a good 25+ class B issues.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (243 Views)
0 Kudos