Reply
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

It's 2 week mark not 1 week mark.

 

Patience is a virtue :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 190 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

Oh right :smileysad: lol :smileyvery-happy: Btw thumbs up for sorting the cup fixtures out to yourself and tilly :smileyvery-happy: and any1 else involved

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 190 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Wod
Level 2
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

Wod 1 - 4 Halfhand

 

Halfhand went up 1 with an early strike and I equalized shortly after from a close range header.

Halfhand started to turn the screw and scored another few goals before halftime, very poor defending from me.......I changed to ultra attacking in the 2nd half but halfhand's defence was like a brick wall at times and I was leaving gaps all over my defence!! We also both missed a penalty each in the game.

 

Well played to halfhand!




Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 190 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

When can you play Kiez? I'm free tomorrow afternoon. Say 2pm?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 190 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup


Gawge wrote:
When can you play Kiez? I'm free tomorrow afternoon. Say 2pm?


Don't think I will be around until next week. Monday is proabably the earliest I can do.



Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 190 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup


Wod wrote:

Wod 1 - 4 Halfhand

 

Halfhand went up 1 with an early strike and I equalized shortly after from a close range header.

Halfhand started to turn the screw and scored another few goals before halftime, very poor defending from me.......I changed to ultra attacking in the 2nd half but halfhand's defence was like a brick wall at times and I was leaving gaps all over my defence!! We also both missed a penalty each in the game.

 

Well played to halfhand!


 

Good game Wod, sure are league games will be alot tighter.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 190 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup


Kiez wrote:

Gawge wrote:
When can you play Kiez? I'm free tomorrow afternoon. Say 2pm?


Don't think I will be around until next week. Monday is proabably the earliest I can do.



Okay, tell me when you can play nearer the time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 190 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

I really should've checked this thread, only found out I was in it last night when Ross told me :smileytongue:

Rabid, my next few days availability wise are uncertain times but after Wednesday I'm free again. If you want to wait until then tis fine with me, or fire me a message on PSN if you're around, will fit the game in if I'm on.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 190 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

Kiez?

:smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 190 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

Sorry, I've been out every day and night for like the past 5 days.

I should be around tomorrow :smileyhappy:


Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 190 (123 Views)
0 Kudos