Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 111 of 190 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum Cup

Park-ji-Sung2010 wrote:

@husaira - Might of spelt ur name wrong but ill spell it right when i add u, erm when are u free to play..i should be okay for any time and day tbh..just drop me a time and day and ill tell you if i can play u :smileyvery-happy:

5pm-ish tomorrow?

I might now be playing on full manual, a few extra hours practice may help me slightly.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 112 of 190 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Husaria wrote:

Park-ji-Sung2010 wrote:

@husaira - Might of spelt ur name wrong but ill spell it right when i add u, erm when are u free to play..i should be okay for any time and day tbh..just drop me a time and day and ill tell you if i can play u :smileyvery-happy:

5pm-ish tomorrow?

I might now be playing on full manual, a few extra hours practice may help me slightly.

Yeah should be ok 5pm 2morrow 28/06/2012 :smileyvery-happy: Look forward to it lol !

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 190 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@husaria - You still up for our game 5pm today :smileyvery-happy: , will be waiting to play you then lol !

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 190 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sure.

I'm on now performing some adjustments to quick tactics and my formation, I should be ready then.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 115 of 190 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@husaria

5-0 to me - Good game i guess from my side, kind of one sided..suarez scoring a hat-trick. 2nd half went all attacking because i was dominating..put on maxi rodrigez and bellamy and just had most of possession and husaria did have 3 chances maybe, but reina was capable. Unlucky i guess to husaria due to the difference of quality in the teams. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 116 of 190 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Cup Structure updated.

Feel free to start next round :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 117 of 190 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Park won Hus 5-0? :smileysurprised:

I guess that I have no chance. I was really lucky in my games a few days ago against Hus in the league, and only just scraped past him. There is no way that i'm going to beat Park.

I guess that I have done well to get to this stage in the cup, with me only being in league 3.

Hope you don't beat me too bad Park.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 118 of 190 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Gawge wrote:
Park won Hus 5-0? :smileysurprised:

I guess that I have no chance. I was really lucky in my games a few days ago against Hus in the league, and only just scraped past him. There is no way that i'm going to beat Park.

I guess that I have done well to get to this stage in the cup, with me only being in league 3.

Hope you don't beat me too bad Park.

Out of the five teams left in the cup, only two are in the top division :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 119 of 190 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yes that score is correct.

I was 2 - 0 down by the end of the first half and never did believe I'd manage to fight back. Despite that I thought Eintracht performed adequtely in the first half. Second half I conceded quickly and decided to push into attack mode on the tactical slider gadget, it didn't work out and I eventually conceded two more goals.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 120 of 190 (131 Views)
0 Kudos