Wod
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 2 - WEEK FOUR

I dont think it would be too difficult to pull off, as you say, its down to Lord Ross and the others as they are putting in the time to organise the fixtures, update league tables etc.....(doing a great job may I add!)

So if they can spare the time I think its something that everyone would like to participate in and give a bit of added spice to the whole setup!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 701 of 884 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah totally agree..all credit to lordross for organising this years league and it being very successful as well :smileyvery-happy: well done..double thumbs up lol but yh would be brilliant to have this knockout cup competition
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 702 of 884 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Park-ji-Sung2010 wrote:
yeah true lol :smileyvery-happy: i thought u were considering leaving martyn gibbs ? u staying now lol :smileywink: i need to retain my title..hopefully i will but yeah go ahead with the cup..good idea if ross as spare time to organise it on top of the league :smileyvery-happy:

Nah, I was just going to give the season a miss if everyone was using Real Madrid and Barcelona etc. Really can't be doing with playing the superpower teams, some bs usually happens lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 703 of 884 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@martyn - Oh right lol, would of been a major miss tbh..do you think i should copy and paste the image of my title haha considering you will be taking it away from me :smileysad: lol thats if it does disappear
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 704 of 884 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Well gentlemen I can confirm League One and League Two are now complete.

Congratulations to those who completed all their games.  I'm afraid however the deadline has passed for any outstanding matches in those top two leagues.

Misplacedsock v RabidWalker: You both showed intent to play although neither of you played before deadline.  The result = No result :smileytongue:

Misplacedsock v Lynchy: Socky had more intent to play the match via this thread thus he is rewarded the 3-0 and 3-0 victory's.

May I present the new trophies this season:

Congratulations you two!

The Goldenboot, Brick wall and League 3 and 4 trophies will be given come the end of the lower division fixtures.

I am happy for 4.5 star limit on top division if wanted and I'm also happy for a cup too.  What you guys want I provide :Thumbs:  At least with the cup idea everyone has a chance of playing teams from other divisions to really test ones self.

As for European champions league, unfortunately the other nations haven't got their own leagues or provided me with their champions thus the proposed Portugese showdown has as far as I'm aware fell through.

Anywho, all results updated!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 705 of 884 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

(envisager)  wigan 2 v (salty) - west brom 0  and in rematch( vissy) - wigan 0  v (salty) - west brom 2    both v tight games well played buddy :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 706 of 884 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Tilly-uk, let me know when you want to play :smileyhappy:

I am available tonight all the way up until say 10.30pm.

21st, 22nd & 23rd I can do anytime from say 3pm until 10.30pm-ish

I can also do tomorrow, Thursday & Friday but those are my days off so my times for those will be quite late i.e. Midnight or later!

Add me and I'm good with whatever you decide based on the above :smileyhappy:

Can do now if youre around. 

If not, say tomorrow around midnightish? 

FR sent :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 707 of 884 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

@Ross can you get hold of Bambaroo while you are in the office? I can't get in touch with him anyway. Sent him a PM but he still hasn't replied.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 708 of 884 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Come on Bambaroo!

Can't have Kiez getting 6pts :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 709 of 884 (90 Views)