Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

@wod - Hey mate, when are u free to play our next set of fixtures..pretty much free tomorrow, friday + weekend and most of next week..just give me a time and day and ill see if i can play you on what u given :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 328 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Wod
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Park-ji-Sung2010 wrote:

@wod - Hey mate, when are u free to play our next set of fixtures..pretty much free tomorrow, friday + weekend and most of next week..just give me a time and day and ill see if i can play you on what u given :smileyvery-happy:

Tommorrow afternoon suits me mate!! Say 3pm???

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 328 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@wod - Yeah thats fine man :smileyvery-happy: Be ready haha :smileywink: or should i say i need to be ready for u lol :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 328 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Looney - when's good for you pal? I'm not really about til Monday - busy work week then weekender away!

Monday night good for you?

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 328 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Richard, when are you free?

I'm available most of tomorrow and Friday.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 328 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Oh no, i've got Tilly this week. So when do you want to play our game?
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 328 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Moghal2007 wrote:

Tomorrow say 1pm?

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 328 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Tilly-uk wrote:

Moghal2007 wrote:

Tomorrow say 1pm?

Can't do 1pm, can try a bit later after that like 2.30pm maybe?

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 328 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@wod

1st game - 4-0 to wod -Frustrating game for me...had maybe twice as many chances has wod but nothing was going in for me or pulling off. Bit like liverpool in reality. Carrol and suarez always a threat but the gk seemed unbeatable and this left me very angry lol. Then wod does one counter move and he scores :/ and kind of went downhill from here wod taking advantage of my lack of confidence in liverpool lol. Well played though

2nd game - 3-0 to me - This time it was good lol..had to do some tactical changes by playing charlie adam on the win, brilliant game in terms of countering move. Every time napoli defence was left behind my attackers. My team was too pacey and think wod may have felt the same feeling i had losing like 3-0 odd nil in 1st game :smileywink: But i guess this was my revenge and well deserved victory for me. This game showed the real liverpool, pace, power, strength and vision :smileyhappy: Beautiful game for me

Well played and good luck with ur remaining games. Very tough competitor wod is.. so watch out peeps :smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 328 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Wod
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Park-ji-Sung2010 wrote:

@wod

1st game - 4-0 to wod -Frustrating game for me...had maybe twice as many chances has wod but nothing was going in for me or pulling off. Bit like liverpool in reality. Carrol and suarez always a threat but the gk seemed unbeatable and this left me very angry lol. Then wod does one counter move and he scores :/ and kind of went downhill from here wod taking advantage of my lack of confidence in liverpool lol. Well played though

2nd game - 3-0 to me - This time it was good lol..had to do some tactical changes by playing charlie adam on the win, brilliant game in terms of countering move. Every time napoli defence was left behind my attackers. My team was too pacey and think wod may have felt the same feeling i had losing like 3-0 odd nil in 1st game :smileywink: But i guess this was my revenge and well deserved victory for me. This game showed the real liverpool, pace, power, strength and vision :smileyhappy: Beautiful game for me

Well played and good luck with ur remaining games. Very tough competitor wod is.. so watch out peeps :smileywink:

Confirming the scores with Parky!!!

Yes the first game Parky had most of the possession and I just hit him on the counter, this i had decided to do due to our previous meetings as I feel my defending is good enough for this tactic but my defending was very poor in the 2nd game and Parky capitalized on this, scoring 3 very good goals, I just couldnt get any fluent passing going and my players felt sluggish and unresponsive but thats what happens when the other player is playing better!!

Anyways, quite happy with the 3 points as Parky is a good solid player! All the best for the remainder of the season!!

0 Kudos
Message 80 of 328 (153 Views)
0 Kudos