Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

I can confirm scores against Tilly.

Will try not to make excuses apart from the fact i'm too wasteful and shoot outside box. Also, I hate Werder Bremen :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 101 of 328 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

League updated.

Div 1 once against prompt as usual.  Gotta love the top league :smileyhappy:

Just the Community Team derby match left for Div 2.

And for Div 3 no matches played so far.  Pull ya finger out guys :smileytongue: You have until Thursday to play them though so still time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 328 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

The cup fixtures have now been announced:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Football/FIFA-12-Forum-Cup/td-p/16153753

Good luck guys and enjoy :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 328 (181 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

just spoke with wretched_hawk says he is on holiday til the 6th so can't play til then!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 328 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Can you play during the day Richard?

How about tomorrow at 2?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 328 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

NuTTyNoTTLE wrote:

just spoke with wretched_hawk says he is on holiday til the 6th so can't play til then!!!!

Yea I'm aware of this.

Anyone due to play hawky you will need to wait until he gets back.  As long as you play before the end of season deadline :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 328 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Sorry I'm at work 9-5 dude , how about tonight? The minute I get on which is usually after 10 I'll message you :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 107 of 328 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Rangers (karanda_uk) 6 Siena (loonytoon1982) 1

A harsh scoreline in fairness, some lethal finishing pulled me away including a screamer from midfield - both of us rattled the woodwork a few times too.

Rangers (karanda_uk) 2 Siena (loonytoon1982) 1

Another close game, again it got poised at 1-1 but i sat my midfield in front of my back 4 and utilised the pace on the wings for a counter attacking football which resulted in a 3 on 2 which wielded the winner.

Good games as always mate, best of luck in the other games (feel free to take points off Gawge for me!!)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 328 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

hey karanda im online :smileytongue::smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 109 of 328 (118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Couple of very good games with Richard - the type that hurts your hands. :Thumbs:

Gawge 0 - 0 Richard4481

I thought that I was going to be stuffed at first, I could get the ball for the first 10 minutes and Richard was all over me. However, once I found my way into the game, I think that I dominated the rest of the first half, and did almost everything but score. The second half was more even, I still had some good field position but Richard defended well to keep me out. Richard probably had the best chance of the game, going 1v1 with my keeper, sneaking it past him just outside the penalty area, but the ball went just wide. 

Gawge 3 - 0 Richard 4481

I thought that the game was going to follow a similar pattern, but finally managed to put away a couple of chances in the middle of this game. Oddly, this game was probably tighter than the first one, apart from the score. Especially towards the end of the game, Richard was all over me, and was unlucky not to score, which would have made it very tense going into the last few minutes of the game. A bit unfairly, I managed to nick another goal around the 90th minute.

Good games :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 110 of 328 (111 Views)
0 Kudos