Games: Sport

Football

Football

Level 3

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

karanda_uk wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

I have finally convinced my work to give me a replacement controller.  It doesn't look broken but it bloody well is.

Just use Park's lag excuse :smileywink:

oh, and you got the results slightly wrong for me, it was 5-0 not 5-1 between me and Husaria. (sorry Husaria mate!)

You may have cost me the Stone Wall trophy and made my goalkeepers look like the Chuckle Brothers, but I forgive you.

Both my matches with Richard are still up in the air, so for the sake of possibly winning by default how about 8pm Wednesday?

Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 328 (183 Views)
0 Kudos

Well with my new controller I lost first match 5-1.  Although first half was with 4 of the goals.

I started getting used to playing as Galatasary and with me new controller in that 2nd half and thankfully it carried over to 2nd match.

I won, yes I won! Finally!

I won 3-1 :smileyvery-happy:

Apologies for my dirty fouling, I thought I make it authentic.

Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 328 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I'm on now if you want to play Hawk.
Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 328 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Wretched_Hawk 0 - 5 Gawge

Started like a house on fire, and scored a few goals early on. There was a fair amount of luck involved in my goals (one being an own goal), but i'll take them (:smileytongue:). The second half was tougher, and I was having to defend a lot more - Hawk kept managing to get down the flanks but I felt that I did a pretty good job at stopping him from going any further. I got a couple of goals near the end, when I think that Hawk accepted the defeat :smileyvery-happy:

Wretched_Hawk 0 - 1 Gawge

Far closer game, all the way through. The first 40 minutes were very even, and then I finally managed to score. Straight after that, Hawk had a great chance one on one, but Ben Foster did the business. Into the second half, Hawk was the better player and was probably unlucky not to score at least once. I had some chances too, but they were mainly on the counter. 

If we had a third game, I wouldn't have fancied my chances :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 328 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

Hope you're happy with yourself halfhand sending me down instead of park didn't deserve to win or draw fifa is *****e sometimes

Sorry Tommy

+ atleast my not all my goals where cutbacks or where the keepers spilled it 

sigh

++ Lets be honest this league is tainted anyway without gibbs 

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 328 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Gresty79 wrote:
Hope you're happy with yourself halfhand sending me down instead of park didn't deserve to win or draw fifa is *****e sometimes

Man I thought I was a bad loser, so after drawing the first match 1-1, only way to win the league was to win the match.

Gresty had a man sent off when i was clean though,  he scored a simple (lagging)goal to make it 2 -1, I ended up copying his tactic of crossing the ball from the wings and won 4-2.

Come on PARK :smileyhappy:

halfhand 1-1 gresty

halfhand 4-2 gresty

Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 328 (121 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

halfhand2 wrote:

only way to win the league was to win the match.

Wrong 

Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 328 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Thought i needed 3 points from these two game, your pm after the first game seemed to match my thinking at the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 328 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

LordRoss wrote:

Oh and loonytoon, where hell he gone?

Don't forget the FIFA cup too lads!

I'm here :smileywink:

Still gotta play Richard from last week and of course Wretched this week, free for most of the time so whenever is good for the guys I'll play.

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 328 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

LordRoss wrote:

Well with my new controller I lost first match 5-1.  Although first half was with 4 of the goals.

I started getting used to playing as Galatasary and with me new controller in that 2nd half and thankfully it carried over to 2nd match.

I won, yes I won! Finally!

I won 3-1 :smileyvery-happy:

Apologies for my dirty fouling, I thought I make it authentic.

I can confirm these scores. Both very good games with a lot of fouling from both parties and red cards. I liked the penalty save the GK did with his legs :smileyvery-happy:

I think I played LR on a good day of mine because if it was any other day, i'd probs be raging about the 3-1 loss but I actually don't mind :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 328 (84 Views)
0 Kudos