Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

karanda_uk wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

I have finally convinced my work to give me a replacement controller.  It doesn't look broken but it bloody well is.

Just use Park's lag excuse :smileywink:

oh, and you got the results slightly wrong for me, it was 5-0 not 5-1 between me and Husaria. (sorry Husaria mate!)

You may have cost me the Stone Wall trophy and made my goalkeepers look like the Chuckle Brothers, but I forgive you.

Both my matches with Richard are still up in the air, so for the sake of possibly winning by default how about 8pm Wednesday?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 241 of 328 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Well with my new controller I lost first match 5-1.  Although first half was with 4 of the goals.

I started getting used to playing as Galatasary and with me new controller in that 2nd half and thankfully it carried over to 2nd match.

I won, yes I won! Finally!

I won 3-1 :smileyvery-happy:

Apologies for my dirty fouling, I thought I make it authentic.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 242 of 328 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'm on now if you want to play Hawk.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 243 of 328 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Wretched_Hawk 0 - 5 Gawge

Started like a house on fire, and scored a few goals early on. There was a fair amount of luck involved in my goals (one being an own goal), but i'll take them (:smileytongue:). The second half was tougher, and I was having to defend a lot more - Hawk kept managing to get down the flanks but I felt that I did a pretty good job at stopping him from going any further. I got a couple of goals near the end, when I think that Hawk accepted the defeat :smileyvery-happy:

Wretched_Hawk 0 - 1 Gawge

Far closer game, all the way through. The first 40 minutes were very even, and then I finally managed to score. Straight after that, Hawk had a great chance one on one, but Ben Foster did the business. Into the second half, Hawk was the better player and was probably unlucky not to score at least once. I had some chances too, but they were mainly on the counter. 

If we had a third game, I wouldn't have fancied my chances :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 244 of 328 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hope you're happy with yourself halfhand sending me down instead of park didn't deserve to win or draw fifa is *****e sometimes

Sorry Tommy

+ atleast my not all my goals where cutbacks or where the keepers spilled it 

sigh

++ Lets be honest this league is tainted anyway without gibbs 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 245 of 328 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Gresty79 wrote:
Hope you're happy with yourself halfhand sending me down instead of park didn't deserve to win or draw fifa is *****e sometimes

Man I thought I was a bad loser, so after drawing the first match 1-1, only way to win the league was to win the match.

Gresty had a man sent off when i was clean though,  he scored a simple (lagging)goal to make it 2 -1, I ended up copying his tactic of crossing the ball from the wings and won 4-2.

Come on PARK :smileyhappy:

halfhand 1-1 gresty

halfhand 4-2 gresty

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 246 of 328 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

halfhand2 wrote:

only way to win the league was to win the match.

Wrong 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 247 of 328 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Thought i needed 3 points from these two game, your pm after the first game seemed to match my thinking at the time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 248 of 328 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

Oh and loonytoon, where hell he gone?

Don't forget the FIFA cup too lads!

I'm here :smileywink:

Still gotta play Richard from last week and of course Wretched this week, free for most of the time so whenever is good for the guys I'll play.

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 249 of 328 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

Well with my new controller I lost first match 5-1.  Although first half was with 4 of the goals.

I started getting used to playing as Galatasary and with me new controller in that 2nd half and thankfully it carried over to 2nd match.

I won, yes I won! Finally!

I won 3-1 :smileyvery-happy:

Apologies for my dirty fouling, I thought I make it authentic.

I can confirm these scores. Both very good games with a lot of fouling from both parties and red cards. I liked the penalty save the GK did with his legs :smileyvery-happy:

I think I played LR on a good day of mine because if it was any other day, i'd probs be raging about the 3-1 loss but I actually don't mind :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 250 of 328 (90 Views)
0 Kudos