17 Jul 2012
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

FIFA 12 Forum League - Season 4!

361 Replies 813 Views Created 17-07-2012

Welcome to our fourth installment of our FIFA 12 Forum League!  And possible our last on FIFA 12, so let's make this a great farewell to FIFA 12 by having a smooth yet exciting league :smileyhappy:

Once again we have had some users not continuing but we do welcome a fair amount of new users eager to take on the veterans.

The League Table & fixtures can be found here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Football/FIFA-12-Forum-League-Standings/td-p/14812915

For those newcomers to the league and a reminder to those who are returning for a fourth outing, please read and follow these league rules!

League Rules:

• You are responsible for arranging the game with your opponent.
  • One game must be completed within each week between (Tuesday to Monday).
  • Each game consists of two matches.  (So ideally play each other twice in one go).
  • After each game you will need to post the results in this thread.

It is important to arrange the games in this thread because of lack of attendance.  The person who has shown less interest in combining the date / time will be the one who will be attributed to lack of attendance.

Each time you post to arrange a match with your opponent you must also post a suggestion for the date and time as well.  So rather than post "I'm free all week" please just suggest a date and time for your opponent to say yes or no to instead.

If you are given a date and time you can't make, don't simply post saying “I can't do that time”, please post a date and time you can do instead.

Match Rules:

Online Friendly but using online squads (for upto date teams and to prevent any meddling or virtual pros being used)
Duration of each half: 6 minutes
Controls: Any
Speed ​​of play: Normal

When?

The league starts 20/07/12 and finishes 5/9/12

You have to arrange to play an opponent each week.  The Forum league week runs from Fridays to the following Thursdays.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 362 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League - Season 4!

Ross, my team's still listed as Ajax - i wanted to swap to Hamburg instead.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 362 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

It is too late to sign up to this league or confirm your intent if you haven't already done so already.

So only the users in the Season 4 league table are eligble to play.  If you missed out this time, make sure you keep an eye on these forums to join us next time!

As for the players that have signed up, you may of noticed after looking at the league tables we have three leagues.

You are not tied to your team until you play your first match, so free free to expirement in the next few days and pick the team that is right for you.

As a reminder the top league is 4.5 stars.  (Although if the majority of the entrants in this league want 5 star teams then that is fine by me to change rules).

2nd league is 4 stars.

3rd league is 3.5 stars.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 362 (810 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

karanda_uk wrote:

Ross, my team's still listed as Ajax - i wanted to swap to Hamburg instead.

No worries.  Will leave it as it is for now incase you change your mind again.  Just make sure to remind me come your first match.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 362 (808 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

opening day! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Gawge again:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 362 (801 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

No way, karanda in the opening fixture again!

I need to get some practice in, anyone up for some pre-season friendlies?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 362 (781 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Rossy First game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 362 (771 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Now that I have been "promoted" to the 3rd tier (pat on the back for me!), I have decided that it is time to "upgrade" my team.

No longer shall I don the XBox shirt of the SETTLE SOUNDERS: those that have served me so well in my pursuit of promotion (without playing a single game - impressive!).

I have now found another team with a nice kit and the added link of being "twinned" to my local club (Watford FC), by way of being owned by the same Italian family: UDINESE CALCIO (the Italian Serie A club).

I defy anyone that thinks that choosing a team based on what they wear is a suitable method.

At least I'll lose with style! :xRolleyes:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 362 (741 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Udinese aren't a 3.5 star team!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 362 (732 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@wod - Hey man, posted in wrong post..when u wanna play..pretty much free anyday and time i think ! got u added already i think :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 362 (722 Views)
0 Kudos