29 Oct 2012

Playstation Staff

FIFA 13 LAG , HELP !

4 Replies 5,935 Views Created 29-10-2012

in the last day or two , ive been getting really bad jumpy lag when playing fifa 13 online , and im also sturggling to sign into the EA sports account . however my playstation is connecing to the internet fine and other games are fine to play online .

i can also play fifa 13 fine when im not signed into ea .

the game is litterally unplayable online and its only just started happening :smileysad:

can someone help !

thanks sam

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (5,935 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 13 LAG , HELP !

[ Edited ]

Been having the same problem myself of late, online is a complete nightmare, impossible to defend when there is so much lag during the gameplay , EA better pull their fingers out and get it sorted  ASAP or this will be my last fifa game i purchase.

Just a mention, Never had any probs online with FIFA 12

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (5,905 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

is it my ps3 personnaly or is it an issue with EA servers ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (5,890 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Also , at the minute im struggling to get onto the EA servers , never mind a game . and when i do get into a game i get disconnected , this is a complete joke .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (5,887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Alpinestar_ wrote:

is it my ps3 personnaly or is it an issue with EA servers ?

It's the servers, trust me. I was playing this guy the other day and faced a really terrible lag, so sent him a message mid-game asking him to get a better connection since the lag was so bad. He said he's never faced any lag issues ever. Immediately after that game, got signed out and when trying to sign in again, got the EA server are currently unavailable message. Their servers are shockingly *****e.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (5,859 Views)
0 Kudos