27 Oct 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

FIFA 13 online pass

8 Replies 11,767 Views Created 27-10-2012
I am planning on buying FIFA 13 via the PS store.
I am assuming I would also have to buy the online pass separately.
I want to know if I can use my current ps store balance to purchase the online pass, or would I have to input credit card details upon purchase?

also
(where exactly does the online pass transaction occur. Ps store or on ea's server)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (11,767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 13 online pass

The online pass is included in the store version of FIFA13.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (11,759 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what about in the psn store?
if I were to buy fifa 13 through the psn store, would I have to buy the online pass as well (separately)
If so then my original question still stands.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (11,747 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yes the online pass is included in the store version of FIFA13.

So if you buy it from the psn store you get the online pass with it, no extra payment needed. :smileyindifferent:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (11,732 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

as long as you bought  a new fifa 13 it should come with the online pass... then follow tghis suggestion below

here is what to do, i had the problem for two weeks now but finally i got the code to work, fifa 13 has a regional sensor problem, assuming you have a PSN account register in USA and you are currently located in Europe, all you need to do is create a new PSN account in Europe, then redeem the code on that account, download the online pass, then go back to the USA account you had, and violla you are up and running, i did it and it fixed everything after waiting for two weeks and the same for twelve also... your region is the problem..

my e-mail k_sije2000@yahoo.com for any further enquiries...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (10,554 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I had the same problem with my need for speed hot pursuit. My ps3 was bought in Europe, but I got the game from America. I was never able to get autolog (online feature) working. I knew it was a region lock issue but I didn't know what to do, because I thought the ps3 was not region locked. but according to what you are saying, it seems the online features are region locked. weird.
ill try your method and see if I can get my NFS working online.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (10,548 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I want to buy fifa 13 online in the playstation store cause my fifa 13 case never had a online pass

can u please help me

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (8,142 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Guys i wanna make sure that online pass is included in fifa 13 , if I bought it through the store. Has anyone bought Fifa 13 through the PS store ? 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (3,343 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yeah but it says to enter new pass word i put one and it doesent work

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (1,815 Views)
0 Kudos