Games: Sport

Football

Football

24 Apr 2012
By: MisplacedSock Member 6235 Posts
Level 4

PES 2013

5 Replies 434 Views Created 24-04-2012

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-24-pes-2013-announced-with-new-gameplay-video

Trailer and details inside the link. 

Full manual, this excites me. If they have made dribbling less robotic then I think this could be good.

NO MENTION OF FIFA

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (434 Views)
Level 4

Re: PES 2013

You just said it in the last line =O

Raptr Forum Signature

Date Registered: 24-03-2005 08:36 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MisplacedSock wrote:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-24-pes-2013-announced-with-new-gameplay-video

Trailer and details inside the link. 

Full manual, this excites me. If they have made dribbling less robotic then I think this could be good.

NO MENTION OF FIFA

Sounds good, but I wish they showed a real gameplay trailer.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

If they have managed to sort out the few flaws from 2012 then they will be on to a winner. They are very very close to having it nailed but must not overlook how bad the animation is from 2012 on the player movements.Not just the 'Top' stars but all players.A few other tweaks here and there and I will be one very happy man.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

What's the point of even posting anything about pes in this forum? Other than getting your post count up by 1 or 2 posts, no one on here is remotely interested in pes. That fact is quiet clear just looking at the first page alone. I stopped using this forum ages ago because it had gone downhill so much. This is the first time I've logged in for maybe a year or more. Nothing's changed here, nothing to see, nothing to read. This forum is a joke, I've said it before but they should change the name from the football forum to the FIFA forum. End of rant. See you in another year or so.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Kudos