Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: PES 2013

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

The more I play the PES demo though, the more I like it. :smileyhappy: What's the online like in PES games?

/bad

Not tried the demo yet :smileysurprised: is it on the store? not been able to get on it last few days, keeps sayin its doin maintenence or summat ? :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 36 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

How do you use the dynamic first touch stuff? I can't quite work it out, but have done things by accident in trying :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 36 (617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I hated it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 36 (586 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

IrelandSniper wrote:
I hated it.

I hate you :smileytongue:

Finally managed to give this ago, not that impressed so far tbh, feels same as pes12.. wasnt expecting much tho, hoping the 2nd demo will be better

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 36 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

A lot of people would buy both FIFA and PES if PES had the same licenses as FIFA has. It would make the game so much more realistic and fun to play
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 36 (567 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Proevofan wrote:

IrelandSniper wrote:
I hated it.

Finally managed to give this ago, not that impressed so far tbh, feels same as pes12.. wasnt expecting much tho, hoping the 2nd demo will be betterl

Lies... :Ninja:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 36 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

IrelandSniper wrote:

Proevofan wrote:

IrelandSniper wrote:
I hated it.

Finally managed to give this ago, not that impressed so far tbh, feels same as pes12.. wasnt expecting much tho, hoping the 2nd demo will be betterl

Lies... :Ninja:

:Sniper:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 36 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

KIERONOO wrote:
A lot of people would buy both FIFA and PES if PES had the same licenses as FIFA has. It would make the game so much more realistic and fun to play

Option file = sorted :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 36 (488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

Keep your PES 2013 demo thoughts coming in, as it's always interesting to see what the majority think.

Is it time to swap allegiance again?

The main reason I didn't buy PES last year was because no one else did and I felt like the odd one out. :smileysad:

The only thing I don't like is the licensing issues. I don't want to play as Ravioli for Merseyside Red.

Yeah, I remember when PES was in back in like 2005 and 2006. But after 2007 FIFA just took over. :smileyhappy: But for years, I prefered the PES gameplay to FIFAs.

Formerly realsince1999.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 36 (453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Anyone played the second demo yet? Quite good imo, definitely a step forward :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 36 (438 Views)
0 Kudos