22 Jul 2012
By JknRich
Playstation Staff

PS3GL FIFA DREAM TEAM

1 Reply 144 Views Created 22-07-2012
Hello all, I wish to bring to the site a new FIFA league kicking off when FIFA13 is out and here. This is the Dream Team league. A league that allows you to build your own squad, where you have the chance of having your best players in one team. I'm looking at 8-10 sign ups for this league. The rules. Budget - £100 million Min squad number - 23 15 players must be brought out of your budget. The last players will come from a free pool, this will consist of players under a certain rating. You must use all your £100 million. 1 World Class player per team - You do not have to have one of these players No more than 3 players from the same team in your dream team. 1 wild card per team - can only be used once per season. There will be 3 transfer windows throughout the season. You will play each team twice Bans For players 5 yellow cards = 1 match ban 1 red card = 3 match ban 3 red cards = 5 match ban 7 red cards = 10 match ban Injured Players If your player receive a injury during the match he will be out for 2 matches. Match Rules You will have 1 week to play your match the match week will run from Sunday - Sunday. If you do not play your match you have 1 chance to play your match after the match week. You must have to played the outstanding game by the following Wednesday. If one player has shown a lot of interest in playing a match and is ignored his opponent will lose and the other player will recieve 3 points. Hosting rules 6 minute matches This will not be ranked If you disconnect you must reconnect and play with what the score was and the remain minutes. To enter this league you will need to have a thread for your team, this will include Manager Team Name Team list You must have this done so I can check the teams out. Team Selection This will come from a list I am now putting together. This list will include Player Name Players Team Players Position Price Tag FIFA Player Rating. Transfers and The Wild Card You will be given no extra funds for the transfer window There will 3 slots for transfers through the season. You may only transfer players that are valued you at the same price, for instance if you have Mata and he is worth 9 million you can change him for someone else at the same price. To add a higher value player into your squad you must make up the difference else where. You are only allowed to change 3 players per transfer window. players from your free pool can't not be changed You can't not transfer injured players or banned players. The wild card allows you to change your whole team, you can only do this once per season and wild cards will be allowed to be used after the second transfer window. Again players in your free pool will not be changed when using the wild card only players you have brought. Any questions please ask. Please sign up, and we can get a new league of the ground. It will be held on a site called Ps3gl Here is the link http://ps3gl.com/index.php?topic=11273.msg104183#new This will link you to the Dream Team thread The sites link is www.ps3gl.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3GL FIFA DREAM TEAM

I need this post deleted I do not know how

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)
0 Kudos