Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: F1 2011 Graphics Awful

The graphics are very poor, when I get a chance tomorrow i will check against 2010 version and will post up my finding, also when i quiet then game by holding down the ps button and selecting switch system off, when i turned the ps3 back on later to play, when i pressed the on button the screen came on an said, hdmi cable detected and up'd the resolution.....as if it was running less then hd, even though when playing the game my tv was telling me the screen was in 720p mode
Fitting in-car gadgets nationwide, visit us now on www.handsfree-installations.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 29 (796 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

nilet wrote:
I like it tbf.
I do like the game its still fun to play but i don't see it being any better than 2010... aren't they meant to improve on last years game?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 29 (794 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
I'm trading mine in tomorrow as i don't like this game to be honest. But that just me thought.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 29 (784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

yeah im trading mine too. again its just me but id rather re buy 2010 cheap im sure that looked amazing last time i played.

photo titel_derek4.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 29 (750 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well it depends on what you class as improving the game, yes maybe graphics are not as good, but the car and gameplay is 10 times better to race with, each to their own but i don't just play games because of graphics, and especially because it wouldn't massively improve the game play anyway, they are easily good enough.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 29 (727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Gamespot review of F1 11 acknowledges PS3s version does suffer graphically compaired to other formats!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 29 (648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Well I was going to buy this because I enjoyed the last one. After reading some of the posts on here and loads on Codemasters forums I don't think I'll bother now. Looks like another rushed game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 29 (605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I'm quite happy with the graphics. Sure it might not look as polished, and missing some light bloom compared to last years effort. But more depth and smaller details have been added. Like marbels and other dirt off the racing line. And better looking curbs and grass that actually sticks up like grass should. Plus the cars do look really nice.

As for framerate issues. I've not come across them yet. online or offline.

Anyway, all the the improvements outway the negative stuff. But that's just my opinion.

I know it doesn't look like Gran Turismo 5. So would everyone really be complaining so much if 2011 was the first Formula One game from Codemasters? But then again, it's only the people that are not happy that seem to express opinions nowadays.

Anyway..... I've typed too much, and become bored. Back to F1 2011 for me :smileyvery-happy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 29 (553 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

This game is poor! i will be trading mine in.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 29 (546 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I've traded mine In yesterday at Gamestation and got the god of war collection volume 2 Instead. I enjoyed F1 2010 more than 2011 to be honest. I'm not getting the next F1 game unless they bring out a demo next time for us to try out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 29 (537 Views)
0 Kudos