Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: F1 2011 Graphics Awful

Will trade mine in for Fifa 12 which will only cost £1.99 then!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29 (864 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I like the game tbf, much better than last years.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29 (837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

yep graphics are awful on the backround,  car graphics are good though.

i also love how there is massive difference between a mclaren and a williams,  been driving a williams in career mode, then had a quick go on a mclaren car felt so much different and engine note was different.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29 (832 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

WE5TY_B0Y0_ wrote:

yep graphics are awful on the backround,  car graphics are good though.

i also love how there is massive difference between a mclaren and a williams,  been driving a williams in career mode, then had a quick go on a mclaren car felt so much different and engine note was different.

I agree with that last bit. I'm currently in my first season driving for Force India and the car seems weak especially on long straights, but then i raced a few grand prix as Hamilton and the Mclaren is like a rocket :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29 (777 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Agree the graphics clearly are not that polished, and i was dissapointed initially, but once you get playing it you soon forget about it. TOP GAME!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29 (736 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I too dont notice the graphics so much now i have a few career races done.Only down side is i have won the first three races in a lotus without using drs once and no kers and to be honest its not feeling any different to 2010.If anything its more forgiving but i liked it before as it felt like you were on the edge more,if you know what i mean.

Dave.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29 (731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The car is for sure easier to drive, but it helps with the racing, the reason why your winning because your playing against easy AI, put it on difficult, it makes it a lot more interesting when you actually have to drive a good race to compete and or win.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29 (678 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi,Its on Ameture setting is that the easy setting as i cant find easy  or hard settings?

Dave.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29 (620 Views)
0 Kudos